Here is a great Amazon Lightening Deal that I thought we would highlight all on it’s very own, because it’s a pretty nice one! Please keep in mind that being that this is a lightening deal, it will only be available for a very limited time today, November 6th.
Right now we can snag this Rachael Ray 10-Piece Cookware Set for just $89.99, the regular Amazon list price is $285.00. I do believe that I have seen similar sets on sale for around $130 elsewhere, so even taking that into consideration a sales price of $89.99 is pretty good, especially since this will qualify for FREE shipping using the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime as well!
Here are some more details for you:
- Set includes 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 8- and 10-inch open skillets, and 10-inch covered saute pan
- Satin-finish stainless steel with aluminum-capped bases
- Stay-cool, grippy silicone handles in cheerful orange hue; riveted for durability
- Glass lids allow for at-a-glance monitoring
- Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F; hand wash; limited lifetime warranty
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!