So I know this isn’t a totally massive savings, but considering it is still close to 10% off and it’s pretty rare to find discounts on the newest models of any Apple product, I definitely still wanted to share. Amazon has the iPod Nano 16GB 7th Generation on sale for $134.99 (down from $149)! It even looks like there are at least 6 different colors included at this price point.
- Video: Now you can watch episodes of your favorite TV shows, Hollywood blockbusters, free video podcasts and home videos on your iPod nano. View them on the widescreen 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Tap to play, fast-forward, rewind and pause
- Design: About the size of a credit card, the iPod nano is just 0.24″ (5.4mm) thin. The 2.5″ Multi-Touch display is nearly twice the size of the display on the previous iPod nano, so you can see more of the music, photos and videos you have
- Bluetooth 4.0: Pairing iPod nano with Bluetooth-enabled headphones and supported speakers is a cinch. With no wires in the way, connecting to Bluetooth devices is hassle free
- Music: Tap to play your favorite songs, entire albums or everything by one artist. You can even browse by genres or composers. Flip through your music by album art. To keep things fresh, give the iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library
- Radio: FM radio keeps you up on what’s going on out there, whether it’s the game, the top news stories or your favorite talk shows. Just plug in your headphones and tap to see the controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations
Amazon’s price can change rather quickly, so it’s always best to keep an eye on things before heading to the check out. This iPod will ship for FREE using either the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime.