Going to the spa is expensive, but that doesn't mean that if you're on a budget you have to skip beauty treatments all together. It is entirely possible to indulge in some of the very same pampering that you'd get for hundreds of dollars at a spa, for a fraction of the price, all front he comfort of your own home.
Here is how it can be done!
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Cup Olive Oil
1. Rub into skin.
2. Rinse with warm water.
Lemons to Soften Rough Elbow Skin
1. Apply lemon to elbow for 3-5 minutes.
2. Apply small amount of baby oil to skin after removing lemon.
3. Repeat every other day (you can reuse the same lemon) for a week, as long as your skin does not get sensitive.
1/2 Cup of Raw Eggs for Normal Hair or Egg Whites for Oily Hair
1. Apply eggs to damp hair and leave on for 20 Minutes.
2. Rinse with Cool Water.
3. Shampoo and Condition Hair.
4. Repeat once per month.
At Home Facial Treatment to treat Dry and Puffy Skin
1/4 Cup Finely Ground Coffee Beans
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Unflavored Yogurt
2 Tbsp Honey for dry skin or Lemon Juice if you have oily skin
1. Add each of the about ingredients to a small bow, making sure to stir them before adding the next ingredient to the mixture.
2. Apply to skin and leave on until it drys.
3. Rinse with warm water and wash face thoroughly.
Do you have an at home spa treatment that you use? Please share with us in the comments section!
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!