Amazon just won’t quit with the deals today…and of course I’m not complaining! Right now they have this Black & Decker 8-Cup Food Processor marked down from $49.99 to only $17.99! This could be a great gift idea for someone who enjoys cooking that might still be on your holiday shopping list.
Here are the features of this food processor:
- 450-watt food processor for slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, grating, and more
- 8-cup-capacity work bowl; continuous-flow feed chute with pusher; on and off/pulse buttons
- Safety interlock system; suction-cup feet; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes stainless-steel chopping blade and reversible slicing/shredding disc
- Measures 11-2/7 by 7-4/5 by 15-2/3 inches
You can score FREE shipping by either placing an order of $25 or more and using the Super Saver Option or by taking advantage of Amazon Prime if you have it. As always keep an eye on it as prices over on Amazon can change quickly.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.
(Thanks MoJo Savings!)