If you’re in the market for a new food processor Amazon has one on sale today that you might like to take a peek at. They have this Black & Decker 8-Cup Food Processor marked down from $49.99 to only $26.99, and it even ships for FREE!
- 450-watt food processor for slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, grating, and more
- 8-cup-capacity work bowl; continuous-flow feed chute with pusher; on and off/pulse buttons
- Safety interlock system; suction-cup feet; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes stainless-steel chopping blade and reversible slicing/shredding disc
- Measures 11-2/7 by 7-4/5 by 15-2/3 inches
Like always, you’ll want to keep an eye on the price, as they can shift around pretty quickly on Amazon.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.