Comcast is now offering monthly internet service for $9.95 to low-income households! If you have a child that is currently receiving free school lunches through the National School Lunch Program you may qualify!
To qualify for $9.95 a month Internet service and a low-cost computer, your household must meet all these criteria:
* Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
* Have at least one child receiving free school lunches through the National School Lunch Program
* Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
* Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
If you would like to apply for this program, here is the process:
* Call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) to request an application
* We will mail you an application. Complete and return it, along with lunch program documents from your child’s school
* We will notify you by mail about the status of your application. Allow 7-10 days for a response
(Thanks Frugal Living NW!)
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!