King Soopers Coupon Matchups

Baby Food & Care
Home Supplies
Personal Care
Pharmacy
Pet Care
Miscellaneous

Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!

{ 667 comments… read them below or add one }

Stephanie February 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Those HOT new printables Jennie just posted about will make for some HOT deals with the mega event. Print them quickly before they disappear!

Hazel February 28, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Ever have one of those mornings when the Jupiter aligns with Mars and savings steer the stars? Yeah, me too. Just wanted to skip to the truck and put the pedal to the metal. But I didn’t and it drove me gonzo!

** Regular schtuff:

Weight Watchers Snack Cakes, Assorted Varieties 3/$5 thru 03/04. Use Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods; 01/5 – $.55/1 makes them $.67 a box!

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix – $.89 a packet. Use $.50 from zipper 77477 – makes them FREE

** Close-outs found at the Castle Rock Store (near Home Depot) – sorry but you’ll have to use the good ole Database to see if there are matching Qs on these, I’m too hopped up on scores and running short on time :)

(Peter Paul) Almond Joy Pieces – $2.27 down from $3.79

Concentrated Clorox 30 FL OZ – $.60 down from $1.99 (thank you Monique!)

Clorox Precision Pour – $1.49 down from $2.49

Clorox Stain Remover & Color Booster – $3.17 down from $12.69

Tide To Go Stain Eraser – $1.79 down from $2.99

** Close-out found at Castle Pines

Colgate Total Toothpaste – $1.37 down from $2.49

Dina February 25, 2014 at 9:04 PM

There is a Digiorno catalina running that will make the 3-day sale on Digiorno pizzas even better!
Buy any large Digiorno Pizza between 2/24/14 and 3/23/14 and Save up to 3.00 on a future order with coupon
Buy (2) and Get $1.00…or
Buy (3) and Get $2.00…or
Buy (4) or More and get $3.00

Now if only a coupon would pop up as well…!

Dawn February 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Don’t see the Nutella coupon in the 2/2 SS (Denver Post) as indicated. Is the date correct or what might I be missing?

Hazel February 22, 2014 at 7:57 PM

We’re getting reports that it’s more than likely a regional Q. On the flip side – we’re also hearing there are Hang Tags on Nutella on the shelves. So there is hope :)

Stephanie February 22, 2014 at 9:54 PM

HI Dawn!
It looks like that coupon was very regional. Some people have said they received it and others did not. :(

Kristy February 25, 2014 at 7:17 AM

I did get the Nutella coupon in the Denver post that was delivered. Not the gazette.

Troy February 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Hazel,

I went through all 50 of my packs last evening and had only about 10 of the coupons. I was hoping for more but I agree it was a regional printing. Troy

Timberly February 26, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I received the Nutella Q in the Gazette her in CO Springs.

Hazel February 21, 2014 at 6:17 AM

No big whoop but if you need Seasoning mixes ~ Mrs. Dash Seasoning Packet from 2-9-14 SS; $.50/1. Regular price is $1.39 so $.39 a packet. I didn’t see a huge variety like shown in the pic on the coupon, maybe your store will have more :)

Kristy February 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM

King soopers sales seem to be boring lately…

Hazel February 22, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Hate to admit I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I’m a little glad. I hate missing screamer sales. But, I’m back and finally made it to stores this weekend. It felt great to be “home”. Definitely diggin’ the scores at Safeway!

Kristy February 25, 2014 at 7:18 AM

I agree! I have racked up a lot of gas points at Safeway and haven’t spent that much. Also, loved the week when I had a personal deal of $5 off a $20 purchase :)

Hazel February 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM

hehehe Kristy, I worked that one, too …. it was fabulous! (Do it again, Safeway, do it again!)

Kristy February 27, 2014 at 3:13 PM

what are we going to do if king soopers buys out safeway?!?!?

I think the Safeway personalized deal was a way to get me back into their store.

Hazel February 28, 2014 at 7:09 AM

We will put on some Gloria Gaynor and dance. We will survive :)

(I’m always looking for a reason to bring out my 70′s disco duds. And duck. Disco Duck makes everything better)

Kim February 20, 2014 at 12:14 PM

For some reason my Pace Picante coupon is .40/2 instead of .60/2 same insert same expiration date…does that usually happen where they offer different values for the same coupons in different Colorado regions?

Deneen Buswell February 20, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Same with mine, .40/2. Could this be a typo?

Stephanie February 21, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hi Kim,

Yes, that does happen. Different regions get different coupon values. I try and catch the ones for our region but it means going through my personal stash and sometimes I pick the wrong one. Luckily, since we double here, it’s only the difference of .20 (.10 each) but thank you for pointing it out! I’ll adjust it in the matchups. :)

Aleesha February 19, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Tabs are not working for me, can’t bring up megas

Aleesha February 19, 2014 at 10:22 AM

everything is clean and updated still not working in internet explorer, so I tried it with chrome and is working fine…just an fyi if anyone else is having troubles

Stephanie February 19, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know Aleesha! I’ve had trouble with I.E. as well. Chrome works well and I also use Firefox. :)

Yay!
Stephanie

Rhiannah February 20, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I thought it was just me. I had trouble on my Ipad too.

SB February 21, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Tabs are still not working :(.

Jennie February 21, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Have you cleared your cache SB? If so, please let me know which browser and browser version you are using and we will investigate what the issue is.

SB February 22, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Hello Jennie,

I am using IE 10 and I have cleared cached too but it is still not working.

Jennie February 23, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Thanks for letting me know. :) We are looking into what might be causing the issue. In the meantime, if you try another browser (firefox or chrome), it should solve the problem.

Julia February 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Unadvertised freebie alert! Mahatma 5 ounce rice are .89 making them free with the .50 off Mahatma or Water Maid rice coupon from the 02/07 RP – expires 04/30 (Limit one per transaction.) The beauty of this deal is this is the regular price for these so if you don’t feel like splitting up transactions then you can still get the freebie through the end of April! :)

Julia February 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM

02/02 rp not 02/07

Stephanie February 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Thank you so much for sharing, Julia!

Liz February 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Actually I found them in the 1-26 redplum.

Julia February 13, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Thanks Liz! Have a 3 week old baby so I’m not running on all cylinders right now :)

Iindsey February 7, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Newbie question…..seems like I have not been able to find certain coupons in my SS and RP inserts on several good deals in the past weeks. For instance this weeks Del monte deal, I see no coupn for that in my RP 1-12 inserts. Is this varied based on region (I’m in denver)? Or am I missing something?

Jennie February 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Lindsey~ Where are you getting your papers from? Is it the Denver Post?

Nina Reeder February 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I couldn’t find it either. I get the Denver Post and live in Arvada.

Erin February 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM

I have a subscription to the Denver Post too, for two Sunday papers, and I didn’t find this coupon either. I’m in Boulder though, and maybe I am sometimes getting the coupons for the Daily Camera instead of the Post (the DC coupons are sometimes different)? There have been three times since Christmas that I haven’t received SmartSource coupons at all. I think this far out, I am getting the last vestiges of the coupons, because my deliveryperson doesn’t get the missing inserts in her other papers either. I would cancel my subscription if I didn’t appreciate her hard work so much. It’s not her fault my coupons sometimes stink. :-)

Jennie February 9, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Hi Erin~ If you find that you’re missing inserts, make sure to contact the Denver Post customer service department to report it. They should be able to credit you or give you redlivery.

Stephanie February 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

It is possible that it was a regional coupon. When I do the matchups I try and include as many available coupons as possible. Sadly, some of those beauties may not have made it to everyone. I don’t have it in my stash either. :(
Maybe it will be a good time to contact Del Monte, personally, and politely ask for some. :)

Katie February 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

If you are in the market for broccoli this week, one of the cashiers gave me the tip that the organic usually ends up cheaper per lb than the regular because it is sold per bunch. 1.99 per bunch, so as long as it weighs 2lbs or more it is as good or a better deal than the .99lb conventional broccoli!

Stephanie February 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM

That’s a great tip Katie. Thanks!

Jordyn January 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Digiorno is 3.99 each (6 mix and match) and there is a buy 2 get one free coupon.
Making it 2.66 each.

Stephanie January 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Hi Jordyn,
Thanks for sharing. :) They are up in the Mega Event list. The final price actually ends up being $2.49 with the B2G1 free coupon because the store should deduct $4.49 for the coupon, since that is the sale price of the pizza. :)

Rebecca February 5, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I bought mine at Target last week. Don’t know if the deal is still on but they also gave you a free two liter of coke.

Sydnie January 29, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Hey guys, I am new here, and I dont understand completly how the mega event works at KS with the coupons and how you are getting the final price so low! EX. the 7 UP Ten variety is on sale for 1.50 you said, ok so I buy six of those making it 9 dollars and then I automattically save 3.00 so now were down to 6.00 then I have 5 (because thats the limit on like product coupons) for .75 cents doubling to a dollar each! so now im down to 1.00 total for six 2 liters which is not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you have final price as .25 cents. I am missing something or how did you do that? Just trying to learn! Also you have some All laundry detergant in the mega event and if i buy six at 2.99 it coms to 17.94 take the 3.00 off and your at 14.94 now what throws me is that you have the 1.50 dital coupn as your at best with 1.50 digtital coupon from KS but what I dont understand is I can only seem to download one digital coupon onto my card of that product and not up to five and even if I could get up to five of those coupons onto my card it would only bump my total price down to 7.44 and not the .99 cents you have as your final price. Once again I could be missin something or just not understanding how it all works. So if you could please explain that would be great!

Julie January 29, 2014 at 9:44 AM

7up Ten is $1.50. When you buy 6 mega items (you can mix and match), the price drops to $1. The .75/1 coupon doubled to $1 off, making it free.
All is $2.99, dropping to 2.49 if you buy 6 items. The 1.50 digital coupon can be used once, making it $.99. There is also a coupon for $3 off 2 bottles that also makes them $.99

Stephanie January 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Just a note that I did change the total on the 7UP because the coupon has not been “doubling” for many people. It actually does say, in the fine print “Do not double”. Sometimes coupon do anyway, but this one hasn’t. :)

I know the pricing on the Mega Event list can be confusing at first (trust me, it challenges my math skills when I have to deduct the .50 off of everything and then do the coupon as well). We just want to make sure you know what the actual sale price of the item is because that is the price you would pay if you didn’t have multiples of 6 for the mega event. :)

Hope that helps!

Stephanie January 27, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I have a question…At my King Sooper’s they have the Snapple six packs on sale for $.4.99. With the $1.00 off coupon, the six pack would be $3.99. Is this a good deal? I feel like it is, but wanted to get some other opinions. :)

Stephanie January 29, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi Stephanie…nice name ;)

Jennie graded $3.99 Snapple as a C+ in the past…so not necessarily a stockup price but not horrible if you want/need it. :)

Steph February 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Thank you Stephanie :) I love Snapple so I bought one case this time. :) Thanks for getting back to me! Love your name! ;)

MommyNeedsCoffee January 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM

The Fat Free Pringles are listed on the Mega Sale, but for some reason only the regular Pringles rang up on the Mega. KS will override it but you have to point it out to them, so just FYI if you have any trouble with it.

I thought my total was higher than I planned for, turns out I missed the $3 mega discount for these and had to go over to customer service to refund it.

Happy Shopping Everyone!

Stephanie January 27, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Hi “Mommy”

When I do the matchups, I don’t know for sure which varieties the store will include in the sale so I put the available coupons up, in the hopes that they will work out…but, alas, sometimes they do not. We love when readers put comments in to let us know what works and what doesn’t, so thank you!
The store/manufacturer determines which varieties are on sale, not us, so no override is necessary. :)
I’ll make sure to update the matchups, removing the Fat Free/Light coupon and working the new price. Thanks!

MommyNeedsCoffee January 29, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hey Stephanie,

They ARE part of the Mega sale. They are tagged on the store shelves as being part of it too, so you don’t need to change anything! Just for some reason they are not ringing up in the store that way when they’re scanned so if that happens, just let the cashier know and they will override it. Its a KS error, not yours! :)

Deborah J January 24, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Some of the stouffers and lean cuisine meals are on closeout, and there’s a buy 10 save $5 on your next order offer going through the 29th. I got 10 frozen dinners for .17 each last night!

Hazel January 27, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Great deal, eh?

I bought my 30 (3 transactions), kept getting coupons for $1.50 off 8 and had a $1.00 off 2 so got 10 more. Got home & checked my mail and had a hard copy thing giving me a personalized price of $1.29! Wish I had an extra freezer!

~:M:~ January 28, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Oh man! I’m with ya on that one! My freezer is full of pizza rolls and lean cuisine! I haven’t even used my coupons they were just on Closeout for .94!!!

Hazel January 28, 2014 at 2:38 PM

It might be time to donate the vegetables. They’re only there in case I have company that looks in the freezer. It’s an attempt to make it look a little more balanced.

~:M:~ January 29, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Lol….I got a ton and we’ve probably gone through over half. Now I need to get rid of other stuff to make room for the awesome deals on pizza. Probably end up taking them out of the box like I did the pizza rolls and adding bake temp/time to the sticky note on the outside of the freezer. Lol

Julie January 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I found lean cuisine on closeout for .50 – .75. I had 10 $1/5. plus I found a printable b9get 1 free on another site. I didn’t end up using the printable because I paid 24.25 for all 50 and it did not print the $5.00 coupons they fixed it at customer service and gave me $25.00 back. We are eating from the freezer all week to make room. No more frozen foods. Hopefully nothing too wonderful goes on sale, I may have to buy another freezer. only joking.

Jordyn January 24, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Coupon.com has a $.50 off 2 twix (.59 each) so when it doubles you only pay .09 each!

Becky January 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Love Free stuff. Extra gum for .69 at my store. Coupon.com has a extra gum coupon so …………… FREE GUM!

Dawn January 22, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Gosh, I am always so entertained with all of Hazel’s puns and “wordings”…how DOES she do that ????? (line from Muppets Christmas Carol). You always bring a smile to my face, dear one!!! :)

tobi January 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM

that line is from Muppets Treasure Island

Kristy January 24, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I totally agree! Hazel does an awesome job!

Hazel January 27, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Thank y’all so very much, I really needed that smile this morning :)

Hazel January 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Close-outs, close-outs, close-outs!

Castle Pines, a few shades available – BBQDB is showing a digital Q for $1.00 off. Root Rescue $2.25 down from $7.49!

Castle Pines, a few shades available with varying pricing. Loreal Excellence – $2.20 down from $8.79 (check the DB, too many Qs and there is a wacky one for $5/$20?)

Castle Pines – Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor, $1/1 in RP 12/08/13; $4.99 down from $9.99

Castle Pines – Feria $2.47 down from $9.87, quite a few shades available.

Clairol Nice’n Easy Foam, $3/1 Q from P&G 12/29/13 will bring these down to $2.49! $5.49 down from $7.29

Castle Pines – Schick Xtreme3; $3.46 down from $6.29 – you’ll have to check the DB, I’m seeing Qs but not sure if they’re matchers

Castle Pines – Weight Watchers Pancakes & Turkey Snausage for $.75 each (down from $3.00 each)

Castle Pines – Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae, 4 pack for $.90 each (down from $3.00 each)

Castle Pines – Healthy Choice Baked / Frozen Meals – $1.64 (down from $2.99)

Kroger Frozen Meals – Lasagna @ $1.35 (down from $2.99) & Eggplant Parm $1.49 (down from $2.99)

Kroger Frozen Meals – Veggie Lasagna @ $.75 & Baked Ziti with Meatballs @ $1.49 (down from $2.99)

Also, have your Alexia coupons handy. The $1/1 from SS 01/19/14 – many of the frozen taters are on close out. Empty slot for hash browns, would have bottom lined at $.79 a bag! Plus the Cascadian Farm – Castle Pines restocked the close-out frozen veggies, after Q brings them down to $.49 a bag!

People are also reporting close-outs in the cookie aisles, don’t let those deals crumble :)

Hazel January 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM