King Soopers Coupon Matchups

Baby Food & Care
Home Supplies
Personal Care
Pharmacy
Pet Care
Miscellaneous

Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!

{ 666 comments… read them below or add one }

Hazel January 10, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Mariani Banana Chips are 2/$3 – Using $.50/1 from SS 11/24/13 R will bring them down to $.50 a bag. Q says “Do Not Double” but the bar code has that fabulous 5 in front of it so it will. Oh sing us a song, you Bananner Man -

Price runs through 02/04/14

Steve January 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM

FYI the Hillshire farms sausage coupons did NOT double at my Soopers.

Timberly January 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM

I’m new to couponing and I’m extremely excited to get started! I had a question about the Yoplait, I guess I am not understanding how the final price is $.17, if you could please break this down for me I would be incredibly thankful! I have the coupon for saving $.40 on six cups. Thanks so much!

Kristy January 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Hi! Welcome to the couponing game! Just remember…not to stress to much over a deal because there will always be another and another and another!

To answer your question….there are multiple coupons with different values and products needed to purchase.

Scenario #1 – With the .60 on three yogurts printable coupon
Yoplait Yogurt, 6 oz – $0.50 each or $1.50 on 3
Use .60/3 MQ printable coupon – doubles to a $1.00
Final cost: .50 for 3 or .17 each

Scenario #2 – with $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups – 1-5-14 SS
Yoplait Yogurt, 6 oz – $0.50 each or $3.00 on 6
Use $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups – 1-5-14 – doubles to .80
Final cost: 2.20 for 6 or .37 each

Scenario #3 – with $0.50/8 Yoplait Yogurt Cups – 1-5-14 SS
Yoplait Yogurt, 6 oz – $0.50 each or $4.00 on 8
Use $0.50/8 Yoplait Yogurt Cups – 1-5-14 – doubles to $1.00
Final cost: 3.00 for 8 or .37 each

Hope that helps!

Timberly January 9, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!

Natalie January 6, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Arm and Hammer 120 Load Laundry Soap was on close out for $3.00 today regularly $11.99

The 66 ct packs were also $3.00

Rebecca January 5, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I picked up some Keebler coupon books around Christmas. They have great q’s for the crackers, and the 7up that is on sale.

Kristy January 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Couple more mega items I found today…

Febreze Air Effects – $2.99
Use $1.00/1 MQ from PG 12/29
Final Price: $0.99

Pepsi, 24 oz 6 pk $3.49
Use $2.00/2 – Pepsi Multipack coupon coming in SS 11/5
Final price: $1.49 (I think A- grade)

Also, can anyone find the Kellogg’s nourish bars? I couldn’t find them and my kiddos didn’t have patience today to ask.

Stephanie January 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Thanks Kristy!

I haven’t looked for the Nourish bars. Good luck finding them! :)

Kim January 6, 2014 at 9:23 PM

They only had individuals at my store. Not the boxes. They were in the medicine section of my store with the diet bars

Stephanie January 2, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Also! Make sure to check out all of the fabulous digital coupons that you can upload to your card for the Simple Truth items. There are a lot more than what I could plug into the matchups. :)

Julia January 2, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Gillette Series Shave Gel 2 packs are 1.99 with Mega Sale when you use the .75 off any Gillette Series Shave Prep (expires 01/31) makes them .99 per 2 pack.

Hazel December 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM

More close-outs from Castle Pines :)

Velveeta Shells & Cheese with Rotel – $1.74 (down from $2.49)
* be on the look out for tear pads

Kashi Nutty Chia Flax cereal – $1.32 (down from $3.29)
* didn’t see any matching Qs

Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches – $1.25 (printable showing on the DB for $.75/2 so $.75 each) Watch for these to go lower though, just print that Q – it may poof tonight at midnight!

Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red – $.64 (down from $.99) and Lemon Berry Squeeze $.69 (down from $.99) – didn’t see any matching Qs

Juicy Juice – $1.73 (down from $2.89) Digi is showing on the DB that expires today! $1/2

Earth’s Best Baby Food Pouches / Pears – $.47 (down from $1.89)
Earth’s Best Baby Food Pouches / B A N A N A S – $.94 (down from $1.89)
Earth’s Best Yummy Tummy – $2.10 (down from $5.99)

Pop Tarts Oatmeal Delights – $1.39 (down from $1.99)
Pop Tarts Sugar Cookie – $.75 (down from $2.99)

Emerald Breakfast On The Go – $1.92 (down from $3.49)

Kashi Berry Muffin Bars – $1.59 (down from $3.19)

Hazel December 31, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Here are a few more Mega Items -

Oscar Mayer Hot Dawgies – Regular Price = $2.49 / Mega Price = $1.49
*didn’t see any matching Qs

Old Spice Deodorant – Regular Price = $2.49 / Mega Price = $1.49
* printable Q on the DB for $.50/1 so $.49 each

Gillette Mach 3 Deodorant – Regular Price = $2.49 / Mega Price = $1.49
* printable Q on the DB for $.50/1 so $.49 each

Oral-B Glide Dental Floss – Regular Price = $2.49 / Mega Price = $1.49
Oral-B Glide Floss Pickers – Regular Price = $2.49 / Mega Price = $1.49
*P&G 12/29/13; $.75/1 brings ‘em down to $.49 each

On the Cover Girl – eyeshadows are priced @ $2.54 so after the Mega and the $1/1; P&G 12/01/13 (expires today!) $.54 for shadow

Hazel December 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Roops, just saw the dawgies in the post above – sorry about the duplication Stephanie :)

Few more -

Olay Regenerist Wipey Dudes & Cleansers – Regular Price = $5.87 / Mega Price = $4.87
Olay Wet Wipe thingys – Regular Price = $3.89 / Mega Price = $2.89

Hazel December 31, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Not part of the Mega but ~

Barilla Italian Entrees are 3/$5.00 ($1.67 each) – use the printable showing on the DB for $1/1 and that brings them down to $.67 (or okay, $.66 – whichever ever way it rounds to)

Dina December 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Zevia soda is 3/$10. There is currently a $2/1 coupon on mambosprouts.com. Not the best deal as Safeway and Sprouts has them sometimes for cheaper. But good enough for me since I haven’t seen another sale in a bit. :) **I’m not sure how long the coupon will stick around since they often change at the end of the month.

Hazel December 29, 2013 at 5:10 AM

This one was unearthed in the Mega – Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioners will bottom line to $.59!

Mega Price is $1.59 a bottle – use $2/2 from SS 12/15/13 ~

Thanks Debbie :)

Stephanie December 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Thanks Debbie and Hazel! I added it to the matchups. :)

Dawn December 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM

The 8-packs of Dial bar soaps are $4.27/pack. King Soopers has an ecoupon for BOGO, and I received a catalina for $1.25 off my next shopping trip. Comes out to 19 cents/bar.

Rachel December 28, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I don’t know about other King Sooper’s in the area, but at least in Northglenn they don’t carry the Quaker Real Medleys cold cereal. They carry the other two items under that coupon but they are NOT part of the mega sale.

Stephanie December 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up Rachel. :)

Deborah J December 28, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Some varieties of the kashi soft and chewy bars are on closeout for 1.59, and they count towards the buy 5 – so .59/box. And if you get the $2/2 on Recyclebank, money maker!

Dina December 27, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Here’s a list of some of the Kellogg’s cereals I saw today that are included in the Mega. I was in a rush so I know I didn’t get them all:
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes 15 oz $1.79
Special K – Red Berries(11.2oz), original, fruit and yogurt, vanilla almond – $1.79
Rice Krispies 12oz – $1.79
Krave Chocolate – $2.49
Krave Double Chocolate – $2.40
Cracklin Oat Bran 17oz – $3.59
All Bran Original 18.3oz – $3.59
All Bran Buds – $3.59
All Bran complete Wheat Flakes – $2.99
Crispix 12oz – $2.39

Also the mandarins at my KS were Halos so we could use the Halos $.50/1 coupon from the 12/8 SS to bring the cost down to $2.99 for the 3lb bag.

Jennie December 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Thanks so much for sharing Dina!!

Kristy December 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM

During the quiet grocery deals…check for a blinkie machine near the nestle morsels. It is holding a .50/1 coupon of one nestle morsel purchase. Hopefully, some good deals will come around to restock :)

Dina December 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

The Nestle Tollhouse morsels that are right next to the blinkie machine were marked down to $1.50 so only $.50 each!

Stephanie December 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Thanks ladies! Hopefully the blinkie love will be widespread. :)

~:M:~ December 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM

They are ALL OVER!!! Every KS I went to today had them. Just make sure the chocolate chips are ringing up the same price that was listed on the shelf. I had a couple ring up today at regular price while they were very clearly marked $1.50 & 2/$3!

Hazel December 29, 2013 at 5:12 AM

I didn’t see a blinkie box at Castle Pines ~ they may have hidden it over by the Depends.

Amanda January 2, 2014 at 7:19 PM

The CP KS never has blinkies! Makes me sad!

Alaina December 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hillshire Farm little smokies are 2/$5 and there was a q in redplum 11/17 insert for .55/1 making them $1.50. I love these for holiday get togethers!

Stephanie December 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I do too! Thanks Alaina!

Whitlow Housewife December 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I went yesterday to check on the bird’s eye recipe ready veggies and they are NOT included. They are full price ($2.39). I was super bummed that they aren’t included in this sale :(

Wysteria December 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM

The recipe ready varieties are $1 at walmart though, so you can get a couple bags for free there :)

Hazel December 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Excellent, thank you for the heads up!