King Soopers Coupon Matchups

Baby Food & Care
Home Supplies
Personal Care
Pharmacy
Pet Care
Miscellaneous

Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!

{ 664 comments… read them below or add one }

Hazel January 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM

There is also a Farm Rich Catalina running through 02/07 -

Buy 2 get $3.00 OYNO
Buy 3 or more & get $5.00 OYNO

Alaina January 25, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Has anyone actually received the catalina? I purchased 3 items and did not receive it, I guess I’ll contact catalina support.

Hazel January 26, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Ayup, lots of people have been have been getting it :)

Hazel January 22, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Stouffers & Lean Cuisine items at King Soopers – Buy 10, get a $5 cat OYNO. Runs through 01/29/14! Varying prices – lots are priced @ 6/$10 & 5/$10. My OOP was $14.67 then got the $5.00 cat – so $.97 each! Used LC Qs – $1/5 from SS 01/05/14 #2

The purchase is generating $1.50/8 LC coupons and I rec’d a $1/2 Q in the mail from Soopers – nice!

Sindym January 21, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Hello, I am new to this site, and have a few question that maybe someone can help me with.
I noticed that there is something called, Price Grade, and then, letters that follow it. For example;

Arrowhead Spring Water, 3 L – $0.99
Final Price: $0.49
Price Grade: A-

Also how is the final price $0.49? Without a coupon.
I just moved to FL so I am just trying to understand Colorado’s coupon lingo!

Thank you!

Kim January 21, 2014 at 10:35 PM

If you look at the very top it says it’s a Mega Sale where for every 6 items you buy on the list, you save $3.00 which would be $0.50 off per item. The A- grades the current price for the product as compared to other prices it has (I.e. like when it is full price, other sale prices, etc.)

Amanda January 21, 2014 at 10:38 PM

If you buy 6 items, reduce the cost of each item by $0.50. What part of Florida did you move from? We moved from Jacksonville about 2.5 years ago

Sindy January 22, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Okay got it! I figured thats what it was. But just needed to make sure. I moved from a small town called Weeki Wachee. You know where the Mermaids live. Lol about 45 min from Tampa.

Kristy January 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Taco shell alert! I normally hate these displays in the middle of the aisles. Navigating a cart and two tots make it quite a challenge. But, today, there was a display for Ortega taco shells. They were hanging with dollars and people kept walking right past. Okay, not dollars, but $1 MQs.

Here is the deal:
Buy 1 Ortega taco shells for 1.25
Use $1 Peelie on package
Final cost: .25 each!!

The 4/$5 sale runs through 2/11/14. The display looked like it was placed out today. The products on the shelf also had the Peelies.

Old El Paso didn’t want to be left out and had a blinkie machine for $1/2 taco shells. This pairs with the $10/10 sale that runs though 2/4 (I think) making them .50 each.

Amanda January 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM

II have been searching for those peelies everywhere. Where did you find them?

Julie January 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM

I have seen them at 4 different King soopers but they were not out last week when I was looking for them. South end of Denver Metro (Lone Tree, Centennial and Littleton)

Hilary January 23, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Also Loveland had them

Stacy January 21, 2014 at 3:41 PM

All the coupons from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com are not available anymore.

Stephanie January 22, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Hi Stacy!
I just logged into the Kelloggs Family Rewards website and they are still available. It looks like there is an issue with the links themselves so we’ll try and get those taken care of. Thanks for letting us know!

Stacy January 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM

The Yoplait $.60/3 coupon is gone

Robin D January 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Red Baron pizza coupon on Coupons.com for $3.00 off of 3. makes for a better deal in the mega sale.

Debbie January 21, 2014 at 7:02 PM

The only Red Baron coupon I could find was $1/2

Becky January 21, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Sundays paper had soft soap coup for 35 cents. At my store they are on sale for 88 cents. That makes them .18 cents each. Purfect to stock up!
I was almost out.

Connie Howard January 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM

BBQ 18 oz the coupon is not good for this size. It is only good for the large sizes.

Stephanie January 20, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hey readers! I had to make a correction about the Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce matchups. The Smart Source printable works perfectly with the sale, however, please note the size restrictions on the coupon released in the 1/19 paper. It does not work with the 18oz bottle that’s currently on sale for $1.00. Thanks!

Julie January 19, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Found a coupon to use on the Lean Cuisine sale/cat deal

Go here https://www.facebook.com/LeanCuisine/app_263514530466085?

It is for buy 9 get one from. I have not tried to stack it with the others. Also the $5.00 cat only would print once per transaction so I had to separate.

Julia January 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Hormel Black Label breakfast sandwiches are on sale for 2.09 so they will be 1.09 after the 1.00/1 coupon.

Julia January 16, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Clearance goodies to look out for… Febreze Air Effects Holiday .79 (free with 1.00 off coupon). Air Wick Holiday Candles 1.29 (.29 with 2.00 off 2 coupon) Skinny Cow Singles Candy .49 (rounds to around .25 each with BOGO coupon)

Stephanie January 17, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Nice finds Julia, thanks for sharing. :)

Hazel January 16, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Don’t forget about these little gems, price runs thru 02/04! Printed Q expires the 31st but there is a $1/1 digi. Mariani Banana Chips are 2/$3 – Using $.50/1 from SS 11/24/13 R will bring them down to $.50 a bag. Q says “Do Not Double” but the bar code has that fabulous 5 in front of it so it will. Oh sing us a song, you Bananner Man -

Stephanie January 17, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Thank you Ms Hazel. Helpful as always. I added those items to the matchups. :)

Hazel January 18, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Did you sing while you did it?

Stephanie January 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I gave a little whistle. ;)

Hazel January 16, 2014 at 6:27 AM

Don’t forget to work your Ibotta folks – there are offers now for both Milk and Cereal which would really pump up that there Pebbles deal!

Need chompage? Trident is still at $.79 a pack (thru 01/21) – use $1/3 from SS 01/05/14 #2 brings it down to $.47 a pack. Yeah, I missed the Wags deal a few weeks ago, boo.

Looking at the Insert Preview and seeing Thomas $.55/1 product DND. Keep your eyes open on that Q Bagel lovers – hopefully it’ll be a match bringing the Thomas Bagels down to either $1.49 or maybe $.99 if there is a magical 5 that will double the Q. Be quick tho, that $1.99 price will end Sunday.

Catrina January 15, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Can anyone tell me if you are able to use the “All” digital coupon more then once?

Amanda January 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I think it is a 1 time use. It does same limit 1 in the ad too

Stephanie January 16, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Yes , Amanda is correct (Thanks!). It will come off your card after you purchase one. :)

Laura M January 16, 2014 at 8:26 AM

The digital coupon was saying it was for one only.. however, with the $3/2 coupon from the insert and the 2.49 price.. it still makes them .99 each ! At least that is how I read them so bring your coupons and buy more than just the one.

Trish January 15, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Colgate Toothbrushes are also on sale for $1.00. With the $.50 off coupon from the same insert as the toothpaste coupon, these are free.

jamie January 16, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Did you actually try this? I looked at my ad and it says the colgate plus toothbrushes are the ones on sale and the coupon says it excludes the colgate plus toothbrushes.

Hazel January 16, 2014 at 6:20 AM

Ayup – Jamie is so right on. The ones on the 10fer are the ones excluded on the coupons. So that’s a big no-go :(

michelle January 15, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Wondering on the lean cuisine deal of buy 10 get $5 off next order if you buy 20 do you get 2 of those catelinas or does it only allow 1 per transaction?

jamie January 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM

jamie January 16, 2014 at 12:15 AM

ugh wrong comment this belongs above you haha

Hazel January 16, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Michelle … I’m not sure, but just to be on the safe side, I buy 10 then do another transaction for the next 10.

michelle January 21, 2014 at 10:04 PM

thanks

Laura January 10, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I live in the Denver area and receive the Sunday Select. Does it not contain the same coupons as the paid paper? There have been quite a few times that my insert doesn’t have what your site says it should, for example… My 1/5/14 SS doesn’t have the Colgate coupon or the Birdseye coupon in it. Do you know what may be going on??

Thanks! And thank you so much for your amazing, easy to use site!!

Laura January 10, 2014 at 10:58 AM

… and I did look through both SS inserts a couple of times :)

Jennie January 10, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Hi Laura~ The Sunday Select does not contain the same amount of inserts/coupons as the actual paper. This is why I highly recommend getting a subscription. :)

Here is the best deal available: http://www.bargainblessings.com/hot-denver-post-subscription-deal-is-back-and-better-than-ever/

Hazel January 10, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Mrs. Butterworth Syrups are on sale at KS thru 01/28/14 – 2/$5.00 – using the $.55/1 Q from SS 01/05/14 #2 R brings them down to $1.50 bottle. Castle Rock has been wiped on the original the past few days.

Not part of the Mega, just regular sale