Target Coupon Matchups

Free $5 Gift Card WYB Swiffer Items Listed
Personal Care
$5 Target Gift Card WYB 3 Pantene Products
Get $5 Gift Card WYB 2 Up & Up Allergy Items
Pet Care
FREE Meow Mix 2.75 oz single when you buy any cat care item listed

Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!

{ 70 comments… read them below or add one }

Ahna April 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Target says $5 GC deal ends 4/12…

MayJean Barnes April 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM

When it says to text Spring to Target Mobile- what does that mean? What’s the number? How do I do that?

Thanks!!!!

Michelle April 8, 2014 at 5:19 PM

The number you text the codes to is 827-438

Shannon March 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Question… so I can use the Target mobile coupon for $20 off $50 AND the in-ad coupon, or is it one or the other?

Jennie March 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Only one or the other Shannon. :)

Shannon March 5, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Thank you! I assumed, but I’m constantly surprised by what you can do :) Thanks!

Beth February 27, 2014 at 10:06 AM

It would be great if you could somehow indicate which SS or RP (if there is more than one for a specific date).

The Starkist Tuna coupon in the 1/5 SS is in the one that says Healthy Essentials.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Michelle G February 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I’m trying to bring up the target coupon for the starkist tuna and the market pantry pasta sauce but it says error. Are these supposed to be printables?

Beth February 27, 2014 at 9:40 AM

The link doesn’t work but I was able go to Target.com and in search all categories type in Coupons then type Starkist Tuna in the search coupons bar.

Julie February 20, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Is it possible to price match Purex crytals this week at King Sooper (2.49) at Target using the Purex Crystals $2/2 target coupon and Purex Crystals $1/1 manufacturer coupon and pay .49? Or at Walmart if they accept competitors coupons would this work there?

Ahna April 12, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Target will price match

Stacy January 29, 2014 at 3:57 PM

The target DiGiorno coupon link doesn’t work

Lori Schumacher January 13, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Target has the gift sets i.e. Old Spice, Gillette, Axe, Olay on clearance for around $6.00 so if you still have your coupons from Christmas, you can get some good deals. I had a $3.00 Gillette one so I got a gift set for between 3-4 dollars and the same with Axe body. I’m set for next Christmas for the guys!

Dawn Akhbari January 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hi…

Love love love your website and so appreciate everything you do for us. You’re awesome!!! Just wanted ask about the following deal:

Clif Bars, 6 pk – $5.00
Includes: Clif Mojo Bars
- $1.00/3 Clif Mojo Or Mojo Dipped Bars, Any (Limit one coupon to a customer.) DND5 – Mambo Sprouts Fall 2013 – Manufacturer – (exp. 02/01/14)
Final Price: $4.50
Buy 3; Use $1/3 coupon

Is it part of Cartwheel? Cuz the math doesn’t make sense to me (although admitedly that is not hard to do anyway).

Thx for clarifying for us mathematically challenged :-)

Sherine December 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM

just an FYI – the simply balanced chips deal you have posted here, the cartwheel offer you listed of 5% off says it excludes simply balanced chips…..

Cate November 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM

My Target gave me a $15 gift card with the 2 packs of diapers. Makes Pampers $25.99 each. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

Rebecca November 10, 2013 at 3:56 AM

At my target you are allowed 1 target coupon per same item. Also to do 2 separated transactions,it has to be done by two differant people.

Tara October 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am going today because Cartwheel has a 30% coupon on boys Halloween costumes. I’m pretty sure they are already marked down 20%, so could possibly get a great costume for next year.

Hazel October 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Whoa Tara … 30% … that makes the haunting happier :)

Thanks for the heads up!