So according to the Mayan calendar, it is not just the Winter Solstice tomorrow, but rather the Apocalypse, or the end of the world! Clearly we don't subscribe to the all the hype and foolishness, but none the less we thought we would have some fun with this and share a bunch of new coupons that you will want to print now that just might help you be prepared in case you are one of the lucky ones who survives tomorrow.
- $1.00 off any 1 Gerber Graduates 2+ Kid Selects
- $1.00 off any one Gerber Graduates 2+ Dippers
- $0.50 off ONE Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger
- $0.50 off two Gerber Graduates Yogurt Grabbers
- $1.00 off 2 PLANTERS Nut Products
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE 3 MUSKETEERS Bars
- $0.50 off ONE BAG OF KETTLE BRAND POTATO chips
- $1.00 off ONE Kashi Soft Baked Squares
- $1.00 off any TWO Kashi Crackers or Pita Crisps
If you take to the seas to escape the Zombie herd, you'll need this:
- $1.00 off Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
- $10.00 off 1 Filtrete™ Water Pitcher - 12 cup
- $1.00 off three Welch's Sparkling Juice Cocktails
- $0.75 off any one Colgate Optic White™ Mouthwash
- $0.75 off one Colgate Optic White™ Toothpaste
- $1.00 off one imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- $1.00 off Maybelline NY Expert Wear Eye Shadows
So does the Mayan Calendar really even end tomorrow? It sure doesn't according to NASA:
Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
I think I'm sticking with NASA on this one.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!