I love that we have been seeing some really nice deals on kitchen small appliances this year! Amazon has an awesome deal on this Cuisinart 11-Cup Pro Custom Food Processor which is marked down from $330 to just $79.99! Now that starting price seemed a bit high to me so I did some quick checking around and this is selling at Macy’s for $179.99 so this is still quite a good deal either way you look at it.
Here are some of the product features:
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegatables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying mayonnaise and more
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Includes steel blade, dough blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
As always please keep in mind that Amazon’s prices can change very quickly so it’s always best to keep an eye on it before heading to check out! This appliance will ship for FREE using the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.
(Thanks Must Love Coupons!)