Amazon has this Cuisinart 1000-watt 5-speed Juicer on sale for only $119.99 (down from $270)! I’ve been contemplating purchasing a juicer for quite some time now, but still haven’t pulled the trigger. Do you use a juicer? If so, any opinions or tips that you would like to share?
Here are all the features of this particular one:
- 2-liter pulp container: Easy to remove and clean
- 1-liter juice pitcher: Easily transfers to table or fridge
- 1000 watts of power
- Die-cast and stainless steel housing for elegant finish and durability
- Cuisinart exclusive easy unlock and lift system
- Cuisinart exclusive foam management filter disk
- Cuisinart exclusive anti-drip adjustable flow spout
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Large 3 inch feed tube for whole fruits and vegetables
- 5-speed dial control with blue LED light ring
- Quiet operation
- Easily juices hard and soft produce
- Cleaning brush included for quicker clean up
- Limited 3-year warranty
I did some quick price checking and this juicer seems to be selling elsewhere for between $150-$280, so these seems like a pretty nice price.
As always you’ll want to verify that the price hasn’t change before heading to check out. This juicer will ship for FREE using the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!