So I bet you can’t guess what happened the last time that I went to use my jumper cables?! Yep, they didn’t work! I suppose, lucky for me I wasn’t using them to jump my own car, but rather a friend’s car, but it clearly wasn’t so lucky for them. I’ll be picking up these new jumper cables today.
Today only, we can snag these Die Hard 8-Gauge Jumper Cables for just $9.99 (down from $34.99) at Sears. These aren’t currently available for shipping, but if they are in stock at your local store you can arrange for a FREE in store pick up.
Here are the details:
8 Gauge Booster Cable is 175 amp rated and 12 feet long for maximum convenience. It performs well in front-to-front hookups for vehicle jump starting. No matter what the weather is like, this booster cable can help get your vehicle up and running again. The biting jaw design features a copper plated jaw that is designed to offer you the best conductivity and power transfer. The terminal biting clamps also include a heavy duty spring to give you vise-like griping power.
- 12ft. Booster Cable is a great length for front-to-front hookup availability.
- The standard amp handling power easily handles 175 amps.
- Terminal biting clamps and heavy duty spring are combined for a vice-like grip.
- Jaws are copper plated to offer the best conductivity and power transfer available.
- Polarity identification is easy with these color coded cables so that you can quickly get the job done.
- Vinyl coated clamps are protected against rust and corrosion and designed to last.
- The 8 gauge copper clad aluminum wire provides excellent performance every time.
(Thanks The Frugal Find!)