So I bet you can’t guess what happened the last time that I went to use my jumper cables?! Yep, they didn’t work! I suppose, lucky for me I wasn’t using them to jump my own car, but rather a friend’s car, but it clearly wasn’t so lucky for them. I’ll be picking up these new jumper cables today.
Today only, we can snag these Die Hard 8-Gauge Jumper Cables for just $9.99 (down from $34.99) at Sears. These aren’t currently available for shipping, but if they are in stock at your local store you can arrange for a FREE in store pick up.
Here are the details:
8 Gauge Booster Cable is 175 amp rated and 12 feet long for maximum convenience. It performs well in front-to-front hookups for vehicle jump starting. No matter what the weather is like, this booster cable can help get your vehicle up and running again. The biting jaw design features a copper plated jaw that is designed to offer you the best conductivity and power transfer. The terminal biting clamps also include a heavy duty spring to give you vise-like griping power.
- 12ft. Booster Cable is a great length for front-to-front hookup availability.
- The standard amp handling power easily handles 175 amps.
- Terminal biting clamps and heavy duty spring are combined for a vice-like grip.
- Jaws are copper plated to offer the best conductivity and power transfer available.
- Polarity identification is easy with these color coded cables so that you can quickly get the job done.
- Vinyl coated clamps are protected against rust and corrosion and designed to last.
- The 8 gauge copper clad aluminum wire provides excellent performance every time.
(Thanks The Frugal Find!)
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!