If you are looking for a great deal on a racing game then this one is definitely for you. One of the Best Buy daily deals happens to be the F1 2012 Video Game, which is available for both Xbox and Playstaion 3. It’s marked way down from $49.99 to just $19.99 and even includes FREE shipping!
As a price comparison this game is currently selling for $47.86 at Amazon and $59.99 over on Walmart, so this is a very good deal.
- Learn the finer points of F1 racing, including when to use KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) and DRS (Drag Reduction System) with the all-new Young Driver’s Test at Abu Dhabi Yas Marina
- Let F1 test driver Anthony Davidson talk you through a lap of each circuit, offering expert advice on breaking points, gearing and getting the most performance out of your car
- High-definition graphics offer stunning re-creations of some of the world’s most beautiful and difficult tracks for a thrilling racing experience
- Extensive cooperative and multiplayer components offer a wide range of gaming options to help you perfect your competition skills
- Get behind the wheel to experience the speed and drama of F1 racing first-hand
- Drive the breathtaking corners and elevation changes of the new Circuit of the Americas before the real-world debut in November 2012
- Includes 20 exciting circuits from the F1 expanded 2012 calendar, including the return of Germany’s Hockenheimring
- An advanced weather system produces localized showers that can leave some areas of track wet while others stay dry for dramatic, unpredictable racing that requires last-minute, game-changing strategy calls
This game is a daily deal, which do sometimes sell out, so if you are interested I wouldn’t wait too long. I’m thinking this one might be landing in a certain Easter basket in our house!
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!