What a cute tea set! Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set on sale for only $12.59 (down from $18.99)! I love that this is appropriate for even the youngest tea party guests, as according to the manufacturer’s recommended age this is good for all those guests ages 6 months and up.
Chunky styling and smiling faces make the Say Please Tea Set especially baby-friendly. And it’s full of musical surprises that every age will appreciate. The magic starts when the teapot lid opens to play silly sounds and share special greetings. Tip the pot and the fun “bubbles over,” sounding as if you’re really pouring tea! Pressing on the teabag produces more sound effects and charming sing-along songs, encouraging baby to take turns and even learning to say “please” and “thank you.” There are three different modes to enjoy: Learning mode encourages counting and opposites; Music mode has fun sing-a-longs; and Imagination mode focuses on role play.
- 3 play modes: Learning, Music and Imagination
- Includes 2 teacups, a shapesorting cookie tray, 3 teethable cookies, and 3 songs
- Teaches baby about numbers, shapes, opposites, manners, greetings and more
- Tip the teapot to hear fun sound effects
- Press the teabag to hear a song
Please keep in mind that Amazon’s prices can change quickly, so you’ll want to verify that it hasn’t changed before heading to check out.
This little tea set will ship for FREE using the Super Saver Option, as part of a $25 purchase, or if you would like to get it a bit quicker:
1. Use an Amazon Prime Membership to get it shipped to you for free in 2 days.
2. Pay with your Discover Card and use the coupon code DSCVRHSP to get it shipped to you for free in 1 day!
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!