Update: It looks like the price has already jumped back up on this one, hopefully some of you were able to get in on it before hand!
If you have been looking for a deal on a
Fibit One Wireless Activity Tracker than you’ll want to head on over to Amazon, as they have them for only $76.42 (down from $99.95)!
This model comes with the sleep tracker feature as well.
Fibit One Description:
Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter and the Fitbit one helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, or select Bluetooth 4.0 devices (like the iPhone 4S). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, workouts and more. Bring greater fitness into your life seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select mobile devices via Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart
- Set goals, view progress with charts and graphs, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash proof
- Rechargeable battery
Because this item is priced above the $35 shipping threshold, it will ship to you for FREE!