There are hundreds of ways to use Frankincense oil (or as I lovingly call it – Frank ;)). Here are just a few of them:
· Diffuse during meditation for grounding and purpose.
· Use for massage after activity.
· May help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
· Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene
· Key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
Frankincense is incredible for smoothing the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Here is how you can make a super simple homemade skin cream:
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (this is the brand I use)
Frankincense Oil (Young Living is the only brand of oil I will use)
1. Place 1 cup of of Coconut Oil in your mixer and whip it up using a whipping attachment. You’ll want to do this on the highest setting and make sure that it gets whipped up really good.
2. Once it’s all whipped up, add 50 drops of Frankincense Oil.
3. Transfer to a glass jar. For an inexpensive option you can use a glass canning jar.
This amount will last you a VERY long time, especially if you are just using it on trouble stops. You can also use it all over your face if you want – that’s what I do – and it will still last a very long time.
You can purchase Frankincense Oil from Young Living as a retail customer (it is $94.41 for a 15mL bottle which contains 250-300 drops), or you can get the better value by getting it in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit! You’ll even get the 9 other amazing oils that I’m talking about in this series, a diffuser, stress away oil, a set of oil labels and much more!
If you do not yet have your Young Living Premium Kit, make sure to check out this month’s incredible offer that comes with a bunch of awesome freebies to help you get started! Head on over here to get all the details on this offer.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Make sure to check back! Tomorrow I will be covering the fourth oil in the Young Living Everyday Oils collection: Lemon!
Head on over here to check out all the posts that are part of the Journey through the Everyday Collection of oils!