I’m super excited to download Skinny Pizza: Over 100 Healthy Recipes for America’s Favorite Food over on Amazon! We love to make homemade pizza in our house, and I’m always looking for new healthier recipes to expand our options.
This eBook is normally priced at $4.99, so you’ll definitely want to snag it before the price goes back up!
- Tomato-based pizzas: Shrimp, mushroom, chicken, spinach, tuna, peppers, artichoke, eggplant, and more.
- Non-tomato-based pizzas: Teriyaki, salmon, bok choy, goat’s cheese, clam, turkey, stir-fry, zucchini, and more.
- Pizza on the grill: Fajita, vegetarian, Thai-flavored, salsa, olive, ratatouille, mango, barbecue, and more.
- Specialty pizzas: Creole, Szechwan, smoked turkey, scallop, focaccia, crab cake, nacho, English muffin, and more.
- Dessert pizzas: Apple, mint brownie, cheesecake, strawberry yogurt, rum-raisin, and more.
- All recipes include diabetic exchanges and nutritional specifics on fat, cholesterol, sodium, calories, and percent of calories from fat. Recipes conform to the American Heart Association guidelines regarding the percent daily intake of calories from fat.
Remember, although this book is intended for the Amazon Kindle, you can always download a free program that will allow you to read Kindle books right on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mac or Blackberry!
(Thanks Budget Savvy Diva!)
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!