No, this isn’t a joke. I’m totally serious. As of today, Walgreens has a formal corporate coupon policy! Can you say, YAY?!?! Some of the highlights of the policy include:
* Walgreens can adjust coupons down to the selling price of an item
* Walgreens will accept a store (IVC) coupon with a manufacturer coupon for one item
* When items are on sale Buy One Get One Free, TWO coupons may be used on the items
* They will accept internet printable coupons
* Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
I think this is one of the most exciting posts I have ever put up! Make sure to print out the Walgreens Coupon Policy and stick it in your coupon binder…that way you are armed and ready should an issue arise!
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!