This actually looks pretty cool! It’s a toy car that essentially has an on-board video camera. You can plug it into your computer and then watch and edit your action clips…sounds like a really fun toy for any child that like hot wheels cars or enjoys creating some fun action videos. 🙂
The Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car normally sells for $59.99 over on Amazon but right now they have it on sale for only $22.72 and it will even ship for FREE if your order totals $25 or more and you use the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime if you have it.
Here are all the fun details:
- The only 1:64 scale Hot Wheels car and that doubles as an action camera
- Camera allows 30 frames per second recording capability and can record up to 12 minutes of video
- Even has a built-in LCD screen for instant playback
- Includes clips and straps so you can attach it to bikes, helmets, skateboards, or almost anything
- Videos can be edited online with the exclusive Hot Wheels Video Racer software
Please keep in mind that Amazon’s price can change quickly, so it’s best to keep an eye on it before heading to check out. This video racer will ship for FREE with the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.