I've seen quite a few questions lately from new couponers that want to understand how double coupons work at King Soopers. Let's address the topic! Here are seven things that you need to know about double coupons at King Soopers:
1. King Soopers doubles manufacturer coupons all the time and all you need to do is use your King Soopers cards in order for your coupons to double.
2. eCoupons and King Soopers coupons do not double.
3. After your King Soopers card is scanned at the register, your coupons will double automatically. There is nothing special that the cashier needs to do.
4. King Soopers will double coupons up to $1 or to the sale price of a product. Here are a few examples:
5. When using a coupon on a Mega Event item, it will double to the pre-Mega Event sales price. Since Mega Event saving are deducted separately from the sale price of items, this allows the coupon value to double beyond what you will actually be paying for a product after the Mega Event savings. Here is an example from a Buy 10, Save $5 Mega Event ($0.50 per item savings):
-a .75 off coupon is used on a product that is on sale for $1.25 before $0.50 per item Mega Event savings ($0.75 after $0.50 per item Mega Event savings) will still double up to $1, resulting in a $0.25 "money making" scenario
6. There are a few select coupons that are coded not to double. Most coupon bar-codes will start with a 5 (meaning that a coupon will double), but if you come across a coupon that has a bar-code starting with a 9 it will not double.
7. All of the final prices in our King Soopers coupon match-ups here on Bargain Blessings are based on Double Coupons.
Have more questions about how double coupons work? Leave me a comment on this post and I'd be happy to help.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!