We’ve shared the details of all 4 of these money saving apps with you the past, but thought a recap of all the best highlights and features was in order. If you haven’t downloaded these yet, or perhaps aren’t quite sure how to use them this information is for you!
First let’s start with Favado.
Favado is a mobile savings app that can help you to save money and not overspend on everyday items by notifying you when your favorite grocery and drugstore items are on sale. Favado uses a combination of industry data and hand selected sales and coupons every week — in more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide — to enable discovery of the best deals for savings up to 70% on everyday items.
Favado Key Features:
1. Compare prices: Favado features sales information for favorite grocery, drug and big box chains stores that touch every corner of the country. Often two stores offer the same product on sale at the same time. Easily compare prices on specific items or categories across multiple stores at once.
2. Easy organization: Save time by building and sharing shopping lists for the week, of favorites, or those once-in-awhile stock-up items.
3. Top deals: Favado has partnered with store experts who provide additional regional sales data to Favado. These experts pick their favorite “top deals” for the week to help shoppers save even more.
4.Personalized sales: Most people buy the same items week to week. Save your favorite products and brands to the “Faves” list to see stores offering sales on your preferred items.
5. Notifications: Hate missing a new sale? We’ll send you notifications of new sales for stores you select.
6. Coupon matching: .Ever bought something to realize later you had a coupon? Combining sales and coupons is the secret weapon for a lot of shoppers. Favado lets you know when additional savings are available and where to find them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Head on over here to get signed-up with Favado!
Ibotta is an app for smartphones (Android and iPhone) that contains many different money saving offers for popular products. You can learn facts, watch videos and take one question surveys before purchasing a product to earn cash. Once you have purchased the product, you simply take a picture of your receipt showing your purchase of the item. Ibotta allows you to earn up to $40 cash per shopping trip.
Once you’ve redeemed offers totaling $5 or more, Ibotta lets you transfer your earnings directly to your PayPal account. Choose “Withdraw Cash” from the main menu of the app, then select “Get My Cash” to link Ibotta to your PayPal account.
Ibotta can be used with so many retailers, including:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Stop & Shop
- Fred Meyer
- King Soopers
- Duane Reade
- Pick ‘N Save
- Tom Thumb
- Giant Eagle
- Whole Foods (Colorado)
Ibotta will pay you $1 for every friend who signs up using your personal referral link. It’s easy – just Invite Friends from within the app or email them your personal referral link, and we’ll do the rest. There’s no limit to how much you can earn!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Head on over here to get signed up with Ibotta!
Moving on to Checkout 51.
Checkout 51 is an app available for both Apple and Android devices, but can be used from your computer as well, so no smartphone required! You can also use it to get cash back on purchases from almost anywhere, including online ones too.
Key Information to Keep In Mind:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- They can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Head on over here to get started with Checkout 51!
BerryCart is an app which will allow you to earn cash back rewards on organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO foods!
How BerryCart Works:
First, you can download the FREE BerryCart app here. Then you can start browsing their hand-picked selection of all the best organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO foods. You won’t find high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors in these selections.
Next, you can take a few moments to learn fun facts and details about the foods selected. Such as what are Ancient Grains and what’s the deal with Chia seeds.
Digest bite-sized insights about each product with a fun fact, quiz, testimonial, and more. They tell the story about products and brands that have a great story to tell.
Then let’s get on to the earnings!
After you buy the product and snap a picture of the receipt, they will send you money!
Each action you complete on BerryCart unlocks a one-time rebate that you can redeem after you buy the product. Just take a picture of the receipt, and within 24 hours BerryCart will send you real money that can be cashed out through PayPal or for various gift cards.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Head on over here to get started with BerryCart!