Back in February I introduced you all to the gorgeous customizable lockets offered through Christina at "i Love Your Locket" by South Hill Designs. I'm so excited to share now that Christina is back with another very special offer for Bargain Blessings readers!
"i Love Your Locket" helps you combine beautifully crafted lockets with inspirational words, charms and droplets that show what (or who) matters most to you. With personalized lockets, your story, your loved ones, your causes, your hobbies, your faith--becomes a piece of jewelry you can wear everyday.
I purchased two lockets from Christina back in February, one for myself and one as an early Mother's Day gift for my Mom. Both of the pieces turned out beautifully! Mine has become my favorite piece in my jewelry collection and my Mom not only loved the locket but was floored when I shared with her how I picked out everything in it based on what I know she loves. It was probably the most thoughtful gift that I've ever given and it was so special to see the smile on her face.
I was also so excited to learn that there are some new accessories that we can add to our locket creations. How cute are these gear screens?! There are also new crystals and new flowers made of vintage German frosted glass and each charm category has some new things too! I have a feeling that another locket is in my future!
Now here is the really exciting part! Christina, with "i Love Your Locket", is an independent South Hill Designs consultant and she is offering an exclusive deal just for Bargain Blessings readers! Simply follow the below steps and you'll be able to get 3 charms for FREE (a $15 value) with a medium or large locket purchase, plus 10% off any other items that you purchases! The lockets start at just $24 for a medium locket and $30 for a large locket; both of which are made of watch-grade Stainless Steel. You can also choose a mini locket starting at $22, but just be aware that the 3 free charms promotion only applies to the medium and large sizes.
All of the lockets come with a FREE 18" chain, so that means you can get a completely custom locket with three charms for only $24 plus tax and shipping! What an awesome deal and right in time for Mother's Day too! This would make such a great gift for a daughter, mother, wife, sister, friend or anyone else special in your life.
Follow these steps to get your 3 FREE Charms with the purchase of a locket and 10% off any additional items:
1. "Like" i Love Your Locket on Facebook (make sure to let them know Bargain Blessings sent you).
2. Visit her website iLoveYourLocket.com and then click "Shop".
3. Start creating your custom piece by selecting your locket and chain. There are lots to choose from!
4. Select your 3 FREE charms and make sure to also check out the adorable Coins and Droplets to customize your locket. Remember, you'll save 10% off any extras that you order!
5. E-mail Christina at iLoveYourLocket@gmail.com with your selections:
-Locket Selection (size, finish, crystal face):
-3 Free Charm Selections (3 pearls to a pack; 1 pack = 1 charm):
-Additional Charm, Coin and Droplet Selections:
6. Christina will then verify your order information and send you a PayPal invoice for your total (you don't need a Paypal account to pay via Paypal). Please remember to pay the invoice before April 30th to qualify for this deal. Items will be shipped by FedEx ground ($9.25), then Christina will assemble and send them via USPS to you. Christina will calculate sales tax based on items shipping to her home in Denver.
Please remember that in order to get in on this special deal, you need to follow these order instructions exactly. This deal is good only for Bargain Blessings readers and ends on Tuesday, April 30th.
Have a man in your life that needs some direction in the way of Mother's Day? Make sure to forward him this post. These necklaces also make perfect bride, bridal party and baby shower gifts!
Planning a special event? Christina is also available to bring "i Love Your Locket" to local Colorado readers as an activity for Girls' Nights or fundraisers and more! Think "Chicks & Charms", "Wine and Design" (or Dessert and Design--for the non-wine type ), "Chat-N-Charm", "Ladies & Lockets" or "Charm 4 Charity". How fun!
*This post was sponsored by I Love Your Locket. As always, all opinions expressed within this post are genuine and my own.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!