Here is an easy Christmas craft that even kids can do. What I love about these Marshmallow Snowmen is that they can be made with items that you either already have in your home or can be found at any grocery store.
I've included what I spent on each item below and as you'll see, this is a very frugal craft too!
Items You'll Need
Large Marshmallows ($1)
Thin Ribbon (free - I trimmed the edge off of some thicker leftover ribbon)
White Frosting ($1.50 - or less if you make your own)
Food Coloring (had on hand - should be around $1.50 at most stores)
Mini Peppermint Candies ($1.25 for an 8 pack)
Toothpick (had on hand)
How to Make Marshmallow Snowmen
1. Tie a short length of ribbon around the middle of the marshmallow.
2. Die White Frosting using food coloring. You'll need a little black for the eyes and buttons and orange for the nose.
3. Apply frosting as eyes, buttons and nose using a toothpick.
4. Attach Rolo to Peppermint Candies using white frosting
5. Attach hat to the marshmallow using the remaining frosting.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!