King Soopers Coupon Match-up Top Deals 1/8-1/14: FREE Toothpaste and More!

January 6, 2014 · 16 comments

by Stephanie

Here are your King Soopers deals for the week of Wednesday, January 8th through Tuesday, January 14th.

Wondering why these deals look different? Make sure to read my update about the new coupon tools on Bargain Blessings!

See anything I missed in the deal list this week? Please leave a comment to let us know!

Are you new to Bargain Blessings?

Check-out the details on how the Grocery Store Deal Grading System will help you know what to buy, when to buy it and how much to buy!

Quick Tips: King Soopers doubles coupons up to $1, so if you have a .40 coupon it will double to .80. A .75 coupon will double to $1, and a .25 coupon will double to .50! Remember that eCoupons do not double. King Soopers is no longer giving a .05 per bag credit.

Additional King Soopers Resources

entire-list-of-dealsView More King Soopers Deals

View the King Soopers Coupon Policy

This Week's Top Deals

Fuel Rewards

Recieve 3x Fuel Points on every Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic item you purchase

Natural & Organic

Pears, Organic Anjou, per lb - $0.99

Price Grade: A

Beverages

Coca-Cola, 6 pk 16.9 oz bottles or 8pk 7.5 oz cans - $2.33

Final Price: $1.33
at best for cans, with .50/1 printable; Price Grade: A

Frozen Foods

Birds Eye Vegetables, 8 - 16 oz - $1.00

• $0.50/1 Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables; Excludes Steamfresh - 12-15-13 SS - Manufacturer - (exp. 02/16/14)
Final Price: Free
Price Grade: A

Dairy

3 - Day Sale, Friday Jan. 10 - midnight Sunday Jan. 12, 2014

Chobani Greek Yogurt, 5.3 - 6 oz - $0.88

Final Price: $0.28
Price Grade: A

Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz cup

FREE when you download a digital coupon on Friday, 1/10/14 and redeem by 1/25/14Includes, Activia Greek, Activia Greek Light, Light and Fit Greek, Yopa!, Oikos and Stoneyfield Greek

Price Grade: A

Home Supplies

Angel Soft Bath Tissue, 4 roll - $1.00

Final Price: $0.10
Price Grade: A

Brawny Paper Towel, 1 roll - $1.00

• $0.55/1 Brawny Paper Towels, Any - 12-15-13 RP - Manufacturer - (exp. 01/16/14)
Final Price: Free
Price Grade: A

Personal Care

Colgate Toothpaste, 4.6 oz - $1.00

• $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste, 4 oz or Larger - 1-5-14 SS - Manufacturer - (exp. 01/18/14)
Final Price: Free
Price Grade: A

king-soopers-dealscustom-list

Want to leave a comment about this King Soopers post? Please use the above buttons to visit the full list of deals to do so. :)

Email Subscribe Box

Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!

Divider

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Hazel January 13, 2014 at 5:25 AM

FREE Maruchan at both Soopers AND Safeway, work that Q from yesterday :)

At Soopers – the Yakisoba are on a 10fer10 thru 02/04/14, the bowls aren’t part of it tho, I believe they’re still at $1.19

At Safeway – BOTH the Yakisoba AND the Bowls are on a 10fer thru 01/28

Woo and how, how awesome is that?

Brian January 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I cannot seem to find the Chobani coupon anymore on either chobani.com or chobani champions. Does it still exist?

Hazel January 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Castle Rock (by Home Depot)

Dove Dark Chocolate Bars – Singles, close-out @ $.40 down from $.89 (didn’t see any matching Qs available)

Be on the look-out for Reach Toothbrush peelies on some of 10fer10s – they’re $.50 off of one so doubled = FREE!

Hazel January 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Poopydoodles … the Reach Qs aren’t doublers so $.50 on those, not free. Boo!

Dawn January 7, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hi
I’m trying to find the Birds Eye coupon in the 12/15 SS but I’m not finding it. Am I possibly overlooking something?

Stephanie January 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hi Dawn,

Sadly it looks like that coupon was regional, and we weren’t the lucky region to receive it. :(
There is a coupon for the Recipe Ready variety so we’ll cross our fingers to see if they are included. If so, I’ll add it in. :)

Jamie January 8, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Hi
I am also trying to find this coupon? Please let me know if you find it.

Jamie January 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Hi
I am also trying to find this coupon? Please let me know if you find it

AMY January 7, 2014 at 2:55 PM

With the free Greek yogurt ecoupon that you can download on Friday, if you combine that with the coupon from 1/5 SS, Buy 2 Get 1 Free Dannon, Stoneyfield or Yopa, would you only have to pay for 1 and then get 2 free?

Jennie January 7, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hi Amy~ eCoupons cannot be stacked with other forms of coupons, so unfortunately no you could not stack them.

Shaylee January 6, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hi there,

Could you possibly help me? Whenever I go to a coupon with a strike through it, like the kellog’s coupons you have on this post, the website says it has no current offers. Can you help me find the coupons?

Thank you!

Shaylee

Jennie January 6, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Hi Shaylee~ If a coupon is striked through it means that it is no longer available, so that would be why you are not able to access them. :)

Shaylee January 7, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Hi Jennie,
Thanks for the response! So should we just print them as they come available and hold onto them? I am new to the coupon game and I am really excited about it :) I want to soak in all the coupon wisdom that I can get!

Thanks,
Shaylee

Stephanie January 7, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Hi Shaylee,

(in case Jennie is swamped with deals I’ll tag in on this one, lol)

Whenever you see a higher value coupon you definitely want to take advantage of printing it out. There are those occasions where we, sadly, might not end up using it on a hot deal but it’s usually worth the risk (for me). If you see it in the match-ups, people will be jumping on printing them. Most websites do have a total print limit so after a certain number of people print it, it will disappear.

If you are able, Jennie is hosting her first online couponing class soon so watch for it! She will be sharing a wealth of information. :)

Stephanie

Hilary January 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM

How do you find out what the next weeks ad will be? The Brawny paper towels are for next week, right?

Stephanie January 7, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi Hilary,

Yes, this ad starts on Weds. What we have posted here is the upcoming ad. :) Do you receive your ad with your mail? Hopefully it will arrive today. Sometimes King Soopers posts the upcoming ad on their Facebook so you can hop over there and “like” them.
Hope that helps. :)