If I could pick one place in the world to spend my winter season it would be the Loveland Ski area. Two years ago I finally got sick of everyone giving me a hard time for living in Colorado and not skiing so I decided to venture up to the mountains with a few friends and had the time of my life! I don't think that too many people get to say that when they are first learning to ski or snowboard, but seriously I was just blown away at how beautiful Loveland was and how nice it was to get out of the "city" for a day.
Last year we ended up driving up to Loveland twelve times...and if we could have made it more we totally would have. I'm hoping to break that record this year! Speaking of this year, a few nights ago some friends and I were talking about this year's ski season over dinner and it was unanimously agreed upon that we would all be picking up a few sets of Loveland 4-Paks this year. Our first trip up to the mountain has already been scheduled and I can hardly wait!
6 Reasons Why Loveland is My Favorite Place to Ski
1. They are super family friendly. Of all the hills I've visited in Colorado, Loveland is by far the most family friendly.
2. If you're someone that is just leaning how to ski/snowboard or if you have children that are leaning to ski/snowboard, there is no better place to take them. Loveland's bunny hill and ski instructors are the best out there!
3. Loveland has an awesome variety of runs available to challenge even the most experiences skiers and to help new ski and snowboarders to advance. Last year I spent most of my time on the green runs and this year I can hardly wait to get up there to try out some of their blues and maybe, just maybe a black.
4. Loveland's lifts are super close to the indoor facilities. I love that when getting off the hill all I have to do is pop off my skis and walk a few feet to get some yummy hot chocolate or a bite to eat!
5. Loveland's staff is top notch. Whether you're grabbing some food or hopping on a lift, Loveland's team members are super helpful!
6. It's so close to Denver and perfect for day trips! Loveland is only 53 miles west of Denver on I-70. I love that we can head up early in the morning and then back down to Denver in time for dinner!
Now that you all know why I love Loveland so much, you have to get up there and check it out! Here is a deal on lift tickets that you will not want to miss.
I'm so excited that Loveland is offering their awesome 4-Pak lift ticket promotion again this year! There are just a few more days to get in on it though, so you'll want to pick up your tickets now.
Through November 24th for just $129 you can get 4 transferable lift tickets to use yourself on 4 different days or share with friends and family all on the same day, any day of the season. That works out to be less than $33 per day which is pretty much one of the best deals that you're going to get. There also are no restrictions and no blackout dates for these tickets.
Visit this page on the Loveland website to purchase your 4-Pak online or visit us at Larson’s Ski & Sport in Wheat Ridge this Saturday and Sunday between 9:00am and 5:00pm and save $10 on each 4-Pak, making them only $119! Wow!
Don't forget! These 4-Paks are only available through November 24th, so snatch them up now and you'll be all set for the next Loveland powder day. I look forward to seeing you up there!
*This post was sponsored by Loveland Ski Resort as always, all options expressed are my own.
Don't forget to get the Bargain Blessings toolbar to print coupons and stay up to date on all the latest deals!