As one of their deals of the day, Best Buy has the NBA Baller Beats Video Game on the Xbox platform priced at only $19.99 (down from $29.99)! This game has some really great reviews, as it is currently receiving a full 5 stars.
- Cultivate your skills with the first motion-based sports video game that requires you to actively play using a real basketball while Kinect motion sensing technology evaluates your performance (Kinect Sensor required, not included)
- Get inspired with 30 licensed tracks that span across a wide range of decades and genres including hip-hop, rock and old-school classics with beats you can’t help but bounce along to
- Includes an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding to get you in the pro zone
- Challenge yourself to master ball-handling skills with moves like crossovers, pump-fakes, flow-dribble and more
- Immerse yourself in all things NBA by training along with your favorite team to unlock songs, difficulty levels, environment accessories, over 100 posters and Panini’s 2012 NBA HOOPS trading cards that showcase NBA players’ greatest moves
- Increase your stamina in single-player mode, master your skills in Move School mode or impress your friends in multiplayer mode where up to 8 players compete for the highest points and for bragging rights
- Share your moves with friends and family on Facebook by uploading the pictures taken by your Kinect camera
- Get tips from two-time NBA champion and TNT NBA analyst, Kenny Smith, with the extensive in-game tutorial where he dishes his advice for success
- Raise your game no matter your skill level, with the Rookie, Pro and Baller difficulty levels available on every song
This game will also ship for FREE…fantastic! If you have any trouble locating it, just scroll down towards the bottom of the daily deal page and you should see it right away.