Wanting to make some extra cash this holiday season? Make sure to check out Opinion Outpost! It’s a great way to make some extra money, is the number two survey website in the country and is currently accepting new members! They are even having a $10,000 cash giveaway for all new members.
Opinion Outpost also happens to be a favorite of Bargain Blessings readers.
Here is what reader Thalia had to say about them:
This is the best of the survey sites. You need to fill out all the initial surveys. After that they will send you invites by email, but this it the only one where you can go on whenever you want to see if there is a survey to do. You can make $10 about every 2-3 days. This is also the best site for payment. They will credit your Paypal acct within 24 hrs. You can also get giftcards etc. if you want.
I like this site the best because I can usually get enough points to trade in for $10 sent to my Paypal acct every 3 -4 days. Just doing some surveys in the morning and then mostly at night, I earned $100 last month.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are accepted as a member of Opinion Outpost:
- Each survey does have a limit to the number of respondents they can take. As a result it’s best to try to answer a survey as soon as you get it.
- All of their surveys will ask you screener questions in the beginning to see if you qualify. Don’t be discouraged when you don’t qualify. They’re looking for very specific demographics and it has nothing to do with you personally.
- Stay as active as you can. They remove accounts for inactivity after 3 months.
- Complete your “member profile” as soon as you can. This will enable Opinion Outpost to send surveys that are more likely to work for you.
- It can take as long as a month (but not usually) to start receiving surveys, so hang tight and be patient.
- They also have a generous referral program that pays you when your friends and family sign up as well.
In exchange for your opinion they will give you cash rewards and more:
If you’ve worked with Opinion Outpost in the past, I’d love to hear what you think! If you’ve not working with them yet, you can head on over here to apply.