Wagons are always popular Christmas gifts, and if you’ve missed out on some of the past deals here is another one for you to consider. Amazon has the Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon on sale for $67.97, as they appear to be price matching Walmart. However Walmart does not appear to be offering FREE shipping to your home, only in-store-pick up. I’m all about having bigger items delivered right to my doorstep, so I think the free Amazon shipping is the way to go on this one. It is also available from Target but it is $75 there.
Here are some additional details:
- A sturdy plastic body, easy steering, front axel with no-tip turning, and exclusive Dura-Tred tires make for a smooth, comfortable, and safe ride
- Exclusive convertible feature – 2 Wagons in 1 – seats fold up or down.
- This wagon features four molded cup holders, an optional storage compartment, and two seats with seatbelts
- This wagon has won the National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval, National Parenting Publications Gold Award
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Also won Oppenheim Toy Portfolio’s Gold Seal Award, and Canadian Toy Testing Council’s Three Star Ra
Amazon’s prices can change quickly, so please verify that the price remains the same before you head to checkout. Your new wagon will ship for FREE with Amazon Prime or the Super Saver Option.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.