Spring can be a great time of year for finding clearance deals on winter apparel and accessories, and is usually when I start stashing a few things away for next winter. REI has this Boy’s Down Jacket marked all the way down from $89.99 to just $29.93!
It’s available in both blue and black and sizes 4 to 18.
More About This Jacket:
- 650-fill duck down ensures warmth, light weight and compressibility; lightweight, recycled ripstop shell and lining feature quilt stitching to help keep down from shifting
- Durable Water Repellent?-treated down and shell fabric fend off moisture to help maintain loft and warmth
- Full-length stormflap covers the zipper to block wind and snow; chin guard helps protect sensitive skin from abrasion
- Hand pockets warm fingers with cozy brushed tricot lining
- Mock neck; two chest pockets
Orders of $50 or more will ship for FREE, and you can always check to see if the item can be shipped to a local REI store as well.