It’s definitely looks like it’s a great day to shop on Amazon! They have the Richard Scarry Airport Game marked all the way down from $19.99 to just $7.79. This would be perfect for any preshooler who enjoys airplanes.
- Learning fun, picture identification and matching, physical movement, imaginative play and strategic thinking
- Product contents 4 airplanes, 1 dice tower, 16 passenger tiles, 16 souvenir cards, 4 destination mats, 2 dice and 1 game rules manual
- Age 3+, number of players 2 to 4
- The wonder forge features family games designed to bridge generation gaps and build family bonds
- Its preschool sub-brand, i can do that, games, is designed to celebrate the ?can do? in every kid, with games that engage children physically, socially and creatively