Have you checked out the Albertsons deals that I shared with you earlier this week? They have some fantastic deals running on Kraft products that you will not want to miss! Here are just a few of my favorite bargains:
Kraft Barbecue Sauce, 17.5-18 oz. – $0.59 with in-ad coupon (Limit 10)
Kool-Aid Jammers, 10 pk, 6 oz Pouches – $0.99 with in-ad coupon (Limit 4)
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 7.25 oz., select varieties – $0.47 (Limit 10)
Kraft or Velveeta Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinners, 9.4-14 oz. – $1.99 with in-ad coupon (Limit 6)
– $0.75/1 Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese – 3-23-14 SS – (exp. 04/23/14)
Final Price: $1.24
I picked up a few bottles of the $0.59 Kraft Barbecue Sauce from my Albertsons and used it to create these delicious and ridiculously simple to make Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizzas. The best part was that I was able to use other ingredients that I already had on hand from making tacos earlier in the week. As some of you might already know, I’m a big fan of making homemade pizzas with tortillas rather than traditional pizza crust. It’s always fun to switch it up a bit and it makes for the perfect weekday lunch or snack.
Kraft Barbecue Sauce
Chicken: Cooked and Chopped or Shredded
Pizza Toppings (black olives, mushrooms, tomatoes etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of Kraft Barbecue Sauce on each tortilla as the pizza sauce.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on top of Kraft Barbecue Sauce.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of chopped or shredded chicken on top of cheese.
5. Top pizza with remaining toppings of your choice.
6. Place pizza (or pizzas) in oven for approximately 12 minutes (or until tortilla is crispy).
7. Remove pizza from oven, slice and serve.
This was my first time using barbecue sauce as a replacement for pizza sauce and boy oh boy was it delicious. You have to try it…no really, try it!
*Full Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kraft and Albertsons. All opinions, as always, are my own.