REI is back with another awesome deal of the day. Today, January 19th, it’s this sweet North Face Men’s Apex Bionic Jacket, which is marked all the way down from $149 to only $69.93! There are 4 different color choices available, but the most popular colors and sizes are moving pretty quickly, so don’t wait too long if you are interested.
- Apex Bionic is a stretch alternative to hard-shell outerwear and can be combined with fleece liners of various lofts to create highly thermal outerwear
- Use Apex Bionic for mid-levels of aerobic activity (hiking, skiing, snowboarding) or in colder weather
- Offering solid performance, Apex ClimateBlock stretch laminated fleece is windproof, ultra water resistant and breathable; fleece backer enhances moisture wicking and warmth
- Durable Water Repellent finish fends off light rain showers and snow
- Windflap backs front zipper, and chin guard protects against zipper abrasion
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord help hold in warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket
- The North Face Apex Bionic jacket features a standard fit to allow some layers underneath
This is a Deal of the Day, so it will only be around for 24hrs or until they run out, which sometimes happens with the more popular items. The easiest way for you to locate this sleeping bag is by searching for item number 854068.
Because this jacket if over $50 you can arrange a FREE in store pick-up to save yourself a bit of money on shipping costs.
(Thanks Coupon Connections NW!)