Well friends, today is an exciting day. Why? Because I finally get to share with you my very favorite oil in the Everyday Oils collection…Thieves!
Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was named after and created based on the historical account of four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. When the thieves were finally captured, they were offered a lighter sentance in exchange for their secret for evading the deadly disease.
Thieves oil blend includes clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, and Eucalyptus radiata. Thieves has been university tested and found to be highly effective against airborne bacteria.
Young Living has also used the power and protection of Thieves to create an extensive line of plant-based household products including toothpaste, mouthwash, cleaning products, soaps and even throat lozenges.
A more appropriate question would be “how do I not use Thieves Oil”. 😉 As I said, Thieves happens to be my favorite Everyday Collection oil. Not only does it smell incredible, it also has SO many great uses!
Young Living makes a Thieves cleaning concentrate that lasts forever (I’ve been using it for three months now and I’m not even a quarter of the way through my bottle)…and again, it smells amazing! It makes me so happy to know I can go about cleaning my home without inhaling and spraying chemicals over every surface.
One of the main ingredients in the Thieves blend is Clove, so it has a very “fall like” scent to me. I diffuse Thieves more than any other oil I have…I love that it not only reminds me of my favorite season of the year, but it’s also actually good for my body – unlike all of the chemical filled candles and air freshers that I used to use.
1. Supports healthy immune function.*
2. May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.*
3. Contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement.* (Thieves, Eucalyptus Radiata)
4. Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. (Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
5. Includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol. (Clove, Cinnamon)
6. Includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol. (Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
7. Includes Clove, which was used traditionally as a spice for flavoring food.
8. Add to food or beverages to enhance the flavor. Add a drop to hot drinks to add a spicy zing. (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary)
9. Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
10. Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen.
You can pay the $44.41 retail price for a 15ml bottle Thieves or you can get a MUCH better deal by getting the 5ml bottle that is included in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit! This kit not only includes Thieves, but also will give you a diffuser (diffusing is an awesome way to get oils into your system), the 9 other amazing oils that I’m talking about in this series, samples of Ningxia Red, Stress Away oil + roller, oil labels and much more!
If you do not yet have your Young Living Premium Kit, make sure to check out this month’s incredible offer that comes with a bunch of awesome freebies to help you get started! Head on over here to get all the details on this offer.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Head on over here to check out all the posts that are part of the Journey through the Everyday Collection of oils!