I think that most women have struggled with self-esteem or confidence at some point or another and that is why I love this next oil that I’m going to share with you. It’s called Valor and is often refereed to as either “Courage in a Bottle” of “Chiropractor in a Bottle”. Valor is comprised of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy and frankincense in a base of coconut oil.
Valor is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances our internal resources.
If you’ve missed my previous posts in this series so far you can check them out here:
Join Me on a Journey Through the Everyday Oils Collection
Lavender Essential Oil: My Tool For Cuts, Allergies, Burns and So Much More!
Joy Essential Oil: Boost Your Mood, Ease Anxiety and Much More!
Frankincense Essential Oil: Wrinkles, Concentration, Anxiety and More!
Lemon Essential Oil: Powerful Antioxidant, Immune System Booster and More!
Peppermint Essential Oil: Relieve Headaches and Allergies Naturally, Improve Concentration and More!
Purification Essential Oil: Homemade Bug Spray, Acne, Air Purification and More!
PanAway Essential Oil: Pain Relief Cream, Headaches, Injuries and More!
Peace & Calming Essential Oil: Great Sleep, Relaxation, Anxiety and More!
Thieves Essential Oil: Immune System Support, Colds, Flu and More!
I love using valor any time that I feel like I could use an extra confidence boost. Just this morning when I did a TV segment, Valor was the first oil I reached for.
I also massage valor into my right wrist on a regular basis and it has helped tremendously to alleviate a soreness that I’ve had for nearly 10 years now since having wrist surgery for an injury.
1. Emotional Strength: Rub a few drops of Valor over the heart, neck, wrists and on the bottom of each food to relieve fear and anxiety.
2. Snoring: Many oil users have found that a drop of Valor on the big to to significantly decrease or eliminate snoring all together.
3. Back Pain: Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine to help alignment. Check out this website for more details on the science behind this aspect of Valor.
4. Jaw Tightness: Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is relieved. I’ve personally used Valor several times to successfully stop oncoming episodes of TMJ.
5. Nerve Pressure in Back: Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of your feet using massage pressure.
6. Stiff Neck: Massage 2 drops of Valor into your neck.
7. Mood Balancing: The Frankincense contained in the Valor oil blend makes it great to use for mood balancing. Just put a drop or two on your pulse points and back of neck to feel more uplifted and balanced
8. Difficult Conversations: Massage 1–2 drops of Valor essential oil blend on your temples or neck to ward off negative energy and increase inner strength when it’s time to have a serious talk with your boss, friend, or teenager.
9. Confidence: Rub Valor essential oil blend on wrists to ease anxiety and yield confidence.
10. Joint Pain: Add a few drops of Valor to a carrier oil and apply to the joins where needed.
I am so excited about using Valor! As a small business owner in sales, I often experience anxiety in approaching new contacts or making my follow-up calls. Using Valor has helped immensely! It gives me a feeling of confidence which projects in my demeanor. Using Valor in this way helps me to focus on my client rather than my insecurities. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
~Wanda in West Virginia
I use valor on my chest and the appearance of my skin has drastically improved. I have sun damage and it is most noticeable there. After using valor for only a couple of months my skin looks smoother and doesn’t have any noticeable sun spots.
~Leanne in Texas
Now this oil is a little different from the others in terms of how to get your hands on it. You see, it has been so popular that it is out of stock and the only way to get it currently is with the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit! This kit not only includes Valor, but also will give you a diffuser (diffusing is an awesome way to get oils into your system), the 9 other amazing oils that I’m talking about in this series, samples of Ningxia Red, Stress Away oil + roller, an Essential Oils Guidebook, oil labels and much more!
If you do not yet have your Young Living Premium Kit, make sure to check out this month’s incredible offer that comes with a bunch of awesome freebies to help you get started! Head on over here to get all the details on this offer.
Want to know more about how my life has been changed by Essential Oils? Check out these posts…
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.