Like for instance it’s available for both Apple and Android devices, but can be used from your computer as well, so no smartphone required! You can also use it to get cash back on purchases from almost anywhere, including online ones too…oh how I love this feature.
This is how it works:
- Go HERE to sign-up for a free account.
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail a check your way.
Key guidelines to keep in mind:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- They can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
I just signed up and loaded this app onto my iPhone and one of the first offers I noticed was $2 for loading any receipt of $20 or more…how great is that?! These are a few other offers which I received as well:
If you are already using Checkout 51 we would love to get your feedback, so head on down to the comments section and tell us what you think!
Want to get started with Checkout51? Head on over here to get signed up with a FREE account!