Here is another awesome wine deal that could make for a great gift as well! Head on over to Zulily where you can snag a $5o Wine.com gift card for just $35! I have ordered from Wine.com quite a few times, and have always had really good luck. I have ordered for myself and for gifts…the recipients have always really enjoyed the wine and snacks. They also have quite a few gourmet gift sets, that would be great for not only Christmas gifts but for New Years or Valentines Day too.
Here is all the fine print:
- Limit 1 voucher per Wine.com account
- Minimum purchase of $49 to get this deal
- No refunds for purchased vouchers
- Cannot be used for previously placed orders
- Not transferable
- Not valid for cash back
- Voucher good for one time use only, any leftover funds will be forfeited
- Does not include shipping, taxes, or other charges
- Cannot be used towards futures, presales, gift card and products from Veuve Clicquot and Dom Perignon.
- Wine cannot be shipped to the following states: IA, MA, OK, GA, IN, KY, ME, and UT
- Only valid on Wine.com, cannot be used on WineShopper.com
Please note that you will need to use the full amount on one order, as there is a minimum purchase requirement of $49. Also, make sure to double check that the state you are sending the wine to is not excluded. Some states don’t allow for the shipping of alcohol.
This is how you will receive your Wine.com voucher:
- Wait 48 hours after the end of the event for your order to process and then go to ‘My Accounts’
- Please click on ‘Zulily Vouchers‘ on the left side bar
- Click on the Voucher 1 under the download section
- A page will pop up and your code will be located on the right side page
You will want to also take note that your voucher will not be available until 48 hours after the sale event ends. It looks to be ending on December 16th, so 48 hour afterwards you can access your voucher.
Wine.com does have a seriously huge selection of wine, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find some that you would like to try! They also have quite a few varieties of sparkling wines that could be perfect for New Years Eve.