Zulily is kicking off a huge back to school sales event, where you can find fantastic savings on everything from kids outerwear to Crayola products! If you are looking to get in on one of the hot fall trends, trench coats you ‘ll want to have a look as there are some seriously cute options available.
According to Zulily, five of the top trends for the new school year include:
- Northern Exposure – From faux fur capelets and moccasins for girls to hoodies for boys emblazoned with bold animal faces, wild looks are big for back to school
- Galaxy – Starscapes, planets and are other galaxy themed prints make their way onto clothing and accessories alike for fall Sublimation is really big and should be said in here
- 90’s Flashback – They say if you’ve lived through a trend once not to wear it a second time around, which is why today’s school kids are the only ones cute enough to pull off 90’s inspired looks, including acid washed jeans with bold bright 90’s prints along with Harem pants – Can’t touch this.
- Camo Cool – From backpacks and binders to shoes and jackets, expect to see camouflage prints in a wide variety of colors in school hallways this fall
- London Calling – Trench Coats and hooded jackets paired with textured wool and corduroy will keep kids on this side of the pond warm when fall’s crisp temperatures return
For the preschool set there are some great deals on educational toys, books, and flashcards as well!