Nationally recognized money saving expert Jennie LeAnne founded BargainBlessings.com in 2009 as a resource for American families to stretch their budgets no matter how big or small. Thousands of readers now use Bargain Blessings as a resource to save on everything from groceries to Christmas gifts and everything in between.
Jennie appears regularly as a consumer expert in her home state of Colorado and in national media. She also speaks to groups large and small on various money saving topics.
If you would like to contact Jennie with a question, comment or request you can do so by e-mailing her here .
A Note from Jennie
Welcome to Bargain Blessings! I’m so excited that you’re here!
When a friend and I stumbled upon the world of frugal living and couponing in March of 2009 it came naturally and we jumped in with both feet! Within just a few months I had cut my grocery budget by more than $400 monthly and by the end of the year I had saved thousands of dollars. Through this crazy, exciting and always fun journey I’ve learned that it is very possible to be frugal and live abundantly without being cheap. Frugality is not only about saving money, but also takes into account value.
Here on Bargain Blessings you’ll find the perfect cocktail of of good deals, savings opportunities and frugal living ideas to get your budget on the right track!
10 Rather Random Facts about Jennie
1. I am first and foremost a Christian saved by the grace of God. All I do and everything I’ve been blessed with is all thanks to Him.
2. I live in the beautiful state of Colorado.
3. I’m a Mom to three adorable dogs: Sampson, Lila, and Anabelle.
4. I learned to ski in 2012 and it is now one of my favorite hobbies.
5. One of my favorite things about saving money on life’s essentials is being able to splurge on things that I love. Some of these include nice restaurants, essential oils and anything that involves adventure and fun!
6. My favorite color is blue.
7. My favorite movie is Twister. I’m a bit of a weather freak in general. 😉
8. I enjoy playing volleyball.
9. My favorite meal is vegetarian biryani…it’s a famous Indian dish and if you have not tried it yet, you must!
10. I’m always cold, so I enjoy all things cozy and warm – warm climates, hot chocolate, fuzzy PJs, slippers etc.
About Bargain Blessings
A Thanksgiving outreach at my church in November of 2009 confirmed what Jennie had been contemplating for many months. It was time to share the blessings of her new-found lifestyle with others who could benefit from the tremendous savings. After receiving that confirmation it was full steam ahead and Bargain Blessings was launched within a few days. To Jennie’s surprise, what she had thought would be a quiet little website used by friends and family, quickly started to grow and grow and grow! Jennie is now blessed and delighted every day to have a wonderful community of readers who have embarked upon the frugal journey with her.
Our hope for you is that this website will be a blessing to you and your family. We hope that the bargains you find here will not only impact your finances, but also bring just a little joy and excitement along with. Whether you are an experienced couponer or someone who just likes to get in on a good deal every once and a while, welcome!
Media Coverage of Jennie and Bargain Blessings
Jennie has worked extensively with both local and national media to help consumers to save in various areas of their lives. Here are a few of the most popular stories:
New York Times
Denver Post Articles
9 News Appearances
Fox News Appearances
All You Magazine
TJ Maxx Deals 
Kohl’s Coat Sale 
Save with Ross Deals 
All You Saving Stars 
Other Media Appearances
Brands that Jennie has Worked With
Bargain Blessings is a PR friendly website. Please contact Jennie  if you have a business, service or brand that you would like to share with the Bargain Blessings readers.
Gift Card Rescue
The Blog Frog
All You Magazine
Shop at Home
Little One Books
Matthew 6:31-33 “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.