Amazon has the Eating Organic on a Budget eBook available to download for FREE! There are definitely some foods that I really try to by organic whenever possible, but sometimes that can obviously add to my grocery budget…I’m really excited to see what additional tips this book might have to offer. 🙂
Here is what we can expect to find in this eBook:
Do you want to eat healthy but wish it was more affordable? Do you wonder whether to buy or not to buy organic? Which fruits and vegetables can you buy nonorganic, with low pesticide residue? Eating Organic on a Budget is a easy-to-read guide on how to eat healthy and natural on a small budget.
· Where to find organic coupons and deals so you don’t have to pay full price
· How to save up to 50% off organic produce
· Food Shoppers Guide: When groceries go on sale so you can stock up
· Where to get deals on organic meat
· What fruits and vegetables you can buy conventional, with peace of mind
· Where are the best places to buy organic foods
Remember, although this book is intended for the Amazon Kindle, you can always download a free program that will allow you to read Kindle books right on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mac or Blackberry!
Also, please keep in mind that prices on Amazon change very quickly, so make sure to double check to make sure that your book is currently free (and not just for Prime members) before you download it.
(Thanks Living Richly on a Budget!)