Have you heard about the latest and greatest kitchen “appliance”? It’s called an Instant Pot and goodness – just during the past couple of months almost everyone I know has gotten one and fallen in love with it!
Finally today I caved after seeing one delicious Instant Pot recipe after another, I purchased my Instant Pot! It is coming on Tuesday and I can hardly wait to start using it! We even started a Facebook group for those of us that cook with Essential Oils so that we can share the recipes we come up with!
The Instant Pot that I selected was the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior. Amazon currently has it for $118.99. It’s the most expensive Kitchen appliance I’ve purchased in a long time, but after seeing what this baby can do I know it’s going to be worth every penny!! Soups, stews, mashed potatoes, beans, boiled eggs, whole chickens and so much more!
If you want one that is a little less expensive, Amazon has the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt for just $99.97 right now!
Here are the details on that pot:
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with ten built-in Smart Programs, automatic keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for saute/browning and slow cook
- Delay cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, instructions, recipes, and cooking time tables
Do you already own an Instant Pot? If yes, I’d love to hear what you think about it and what your favorite things to make in it are! I’m really looking forward to sharing some yummy recipes with you all once I get going with ours!