We have been going to Loveland Ski Resort for three years now. I’ve tried out a few others, but always go back to the place that I first learned to ski: Loveland! I love how family friendly it is and that I can be confident that no matter who is coming along with us, adult friends or children, that they will have a blast!
There is a lot to love about Loveland, but I’ve tried to sum it up for you. 😉 Here are my 8 favorite things about Loveland Ski Resort:
1. The Short Drive from Denver: Loveland is only 53 miles from Denver. This is really great if you get stuck driving home in not so great weather conditions!
2. It’s Very Affordable: I know that whenever we visit Loveland that I’m not going to have to feel like we’ve over-payed.
3. The Staff is Great: I’ve found Loveland’s staff to be wonderful – especially their instructors!
4. Ski Lessons for All Levels: Regardless of if it’s your first time learning to ski or board or if you’re looking to advance your skills – Loveland has great class options for the whole family!
5. A Separate Beginners Area: Loveland Valley is the perfect place to learn to ski or snowboard without having to worry about getting plowed over by more advanced skiers or boarders.
6. Nice Facilities: Loveland has a variety of food options in their two cafeterias, clean restrooms, lockers, lots of parking space and warm space to get in and out of snow gear.
7. Many of Ways to Save on Tickets: I’ll share more about this below!
8. Easy and Inexpensive Equipment Rentals: Before I owned my own ski equipment I followed the advice of a friend and rented my equipment before leaving Denver. I ended up regretting that decisions not only due to the strict return times, but also because it was more expensive than what I could have rented it for right in Loveland!
Loveland’s 3-Class Pass Deal
If you have never skied or boarded before, but want to learn – this is an incredible deal! We have had so many friends learn how to ski or snowboard using this deal as it really is the best out there! The best part is that there are programs for both children and adults!
3-Class Pass For Kids
All children (ages 4-14) regardless of ability, who pre-purchase or complete 3 full day lesson packages, receive a FREE UNRESTRICTED season pass to keep practicing their skiing or snowboarding skills for the rest of the season. Children’s full day lesson packages include lesson, lift access, rentals (ski or snowboard) and lunch. Full day lessons are from 10am through 3:30pm daily. Phone reservations are available or register at the Loveland Valley between 8am and 9am.
$321 for ages 6-14 skiers & snowboarders (Includes Season Pass)
$345 for ages 4-5 skiers (Includes Season Pass)
(4-5 yr old program includes early drop off beginning at 8:15am)
Head on over here to get more details on Loveland’s 3-Class Pass deal!
3-Class Pass for Newcomer Adults
The 3-Class Pass for adult first-time skiers or snowboarders is now available for Pre-Purchase! The Pre-Purchased Package includes 1All Day Newcomer and two Half Day Master the Mountain lesson packages. Start out with the All-Day Newcomer lesson and at the end of your first day you receive a “Loveland Valley Only” pass good at Chair 7 and Chair 3. Now you have time to practice what you’ve learned until your ready for your next lesson. Upon completion of your third lesson you receive a full, unrestricted Loveland Season Pass! Lesson packages include lesson, all day lift access and equipment rental. Phone reservations are available or register at the Loveland Valley between 8am and 9am.
Pre-Purchase Price: $316 (Includes Season Pass)
Have you skied or snowboarded at Loveland before? If so, I’d love to hear what you thought! If not, what are you waiting for – get out there and enjoy everything our beautiful state has to offer this season!
*This post was sponsored by Loveland Ski Area. All opinions as always, are my own.