Cyber Monday here! Here are a few tips to help you to score the best deals this year:
1. Get signed up for Ebates. They will each pay you a % cashback on your online purchases through most stores. Once your cashback balance reaches $5.01 they will send you a check in the mail!
2. Have a fast computer. Borrow a friend’s computer if you have to.
3. Have multiple computers if possible so you can be shopping at multiple websites at once.
4. Be prepared to be patient. Although online companies have gotten much better at being prepared it is very common for websites to slow down or even crash due to unprecedented amount of traffic.
5. Sometimes you can add an item to your cart before the sale starts and then wait until the price drops to buy it.
6. Get a nap during the day and be prepared to stay up late. Many Cyber Monday deals will start at midnight or at some point during the very early morning hours.
7. Have your credit card handy and coupon codes available. Hot deals will sell out extremely quickly, so you don’t want to be scrambling at the last moment.
Do you have any other Cyber Monday shopping tips to share?