Tomorrow will not only be the beginning of September, but it also marks the begining of National Coupon Month! Each year September is filled with high-value coupons, fun activities and giveaways for us couponers, so I’m pretty excited.
As many of you know by now, I will be hosting a FREE Colorado Strong National Coupon Month Couponing Workshop on September 15th in Colorado. This is coming up in two weeks and there are already over 100 of you signed up to attend. I cannot wait! Don’t forget to reserve your seat and invite family, friends, neighbors and anyone else who you think could benefit from a grocery “tune-up”. 🙂
For those of you that are not in Colorado, don’t worry, there are many other bloggers who will be hosting events all over the country. Here is a list:
- Albany, NY: Lauren Greutman, I am THAT Lady
- Ashley, OH: Lynette Rice, Cleverly Simple
- Charlottesville, VA: Renae Chiovaro, How to Have it All
- Cincinnati, OH: Andrea Deckard, Savings Lifestyle
- Denver, CO: Jennie Sanford, Bargain Blessings (That’s Me!)
- Detroit, MI: Melissa Buckles, Bargain Shopper Mom
- Edmond, OK: Shannon Snow, Coupon Princess
- Fairfax, VA: Laura Harders, Beltway Bargain Mom
- Hudsonville, MI: Sarah Weeda, Give Me Neither
- Knoxville, TN: Melissa Cox, Frugalissa Finds
- Lynnwood, WA: Amber Bustanoby, Coupon Connections
- Naperville, IL: Maria Tiongco Ramos, A Savings WOW
- Phoenix, AZ: Melissa Hurst, Saving Cents with Sense
- Pomona, MO: Phoebe Hendricks, Getting Freedom
- Renton, WA: Jen Dotson & Sia Hills, Thrifty Northwest Mom
- Seattle, WA: Jen Dotson & Sia Hills, Thrifty Northwest Mom
- St. Cloud, MN: Mitchell Wischmann, Frugal Finders
- Syracuse, NY: Lauren Greutman, I am THAT Lady
- Tipton, IN: Briana Carter, Bargain Briana
There are more locations being added every day, so check back often. For more information on other Savings Nation events being held across the country, check out SavingsNation.com.
As if all those exciting events were not enough, we are also launching an awesome video contest! How would you like to have a chance to win a grocery makeover with one of the Savings Nation Ambassadors?!? Here is how you can enter to win:
Step One: Through September 10, 2012, make a short video and submit it on the Savings Nation Facebook page sharing why you need a grocery makeover.
Step Two: On September 12, 2012, it’s time to vote! Get your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and everyone else you know to vote for your video. Voting ends September 20, 2012, and the ten videos with the most votes will be entered into the final round.
Step Three: A panel of strategic shopping experts will chose three winners from the ten finalists.
Prizes: Winners will receive a grocery gift card and a coupon makeover.
- Grand Prize: $200 Grocery Gift Card and a Coupon Makeover.
- 2nd Prize: $150 Grocery Gift Card and Coupon Makeover.
- 3rd Prize $100 Grocery Gift card and Coupon Makeover.
Coupon makeovers will be done with a Savings Nation Ambassador. If winner does not live near an Ambassador, then the winner will receive a personalized virtual makeover.
And, guess what? The fun doesn’t stop there – we have a whole calendar of events for you to participate in. Check out the National Coupon Month website for info on these other save-tastic events:
- Coupon-a-thon Challenge: Download the total savings playbook so you can save at grocery stores, malls and local retailers like a pro
- Sept. 5: Live Couponing 101 Facebook chat hosted by Savings.com DealPros, logon to Facebook.com/Savings at 6pm Pacific Time to join the fun with friends
- September 10: Join the LIVE coupon Q&A webinar to chat with a panel of DealPros, coming to you live from Valpak Headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL
- Sept. 20: ‘Go Crazy with Coupons’ Twitter Party: Connect with others, enter to win prizes and get exclusive deals, just by following hashtag #SavingsNation
This is just the beginning of everything soming up in September. I’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything as it is announced, so I hope you’re ready for some savings fun!