ULTA has Maybelline (and Revlon and Almay) on 40% off this week. Combine that with manufacturer coupons and Ulta’s $3.50 off any $10 purchase coupon that was released in many papers this past Sunday (or print it HERE) and it makes for some great deals! The above photo is from reader Sarah’s awesome shopping trip this morning.
Here is what she bought:
(7) Maybelline Great Lash Mascaras – on sale for $2.99 ea.
(7) Mayelline Eye Shadows – on sale for $3.23 or $3.47 ea.
(1) Maybellin Fit Me Foundation – on sale for $4.79
(1) Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer – on sale for $2.99
(1) Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow – on sale for $5.99
Here are the coupons she used:
(7) $1/1 Maybelline Mascara Coupons found in the 4/10 RP or HERE
(7) $1/1 Maybelline Eye Shadows or Liners found in the 4/10 RP or HERE
(1) $1/2 Maybelline Fit ME found in the February issue of All You Magazine *there is also a $3/2 and $1 MQ found in the March issue of Cosmo if you have it
(1) $1.50/1 Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow found HERE
(5) ULTA $3.50 off every $10 purchase coupon
Sarah broke her shopping into five transactions totalling as close to $10 as possible to take advantage of the $3.50 off $10 ULTA coupon. After all was said and done her grand total (including tax) was just $27.54! That is for around $93 in make-up!
I’m sure that there are many ways to successful work this sale with the ULTA coupon. Let us know what scenarios you come up with!
I also want to mention that the $3 off $10 coupon does say one per customer, so doing multiple transactions during the same shopping trip may be a little bit of a YMMV. I’ve never personally had issues using multiple coupons in multiple transactions at my local ULTA.