It has been a long time since I’ve shared once of my recipes, but I had a request for this one so I’m bringing back Meal for You Monday for this week! The below recipe is my adaptation of Kraft’s Chicken Parmesan Bundles recipe. If you decide to try it make sure to let me know what you think!
6- Medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4oz Cream Cheese
1- 10oz Package of thawed and dried Frozen Chopped Spinach
1- Egg Beaten
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 Cups Warmed Spaghetti Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch think.
2. Mix Cream Cheese, Spinach, and Mozzarella Cheese (withhold 1/4 cup of the cheese). Spread evenly on chicken breasts.
3. Roll chicken breasts, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Secure with toothpick and place in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove toothpicks and top with Spaghetti Sauce and remaining Mozzarella