My favorite type of holiday recipes can be summed up in just two words: simple and delicious. This dessert perfectly fits the bill and then some! If you’ve got some last minute guests coming over this holiday season, these are so easy to throw together.
Graham Cracker Delights
1 Box of Graham Crackers (non sugared)
1 Cup Pecans
1 Cup Shredded Sweetened Coconut
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2.Line bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
3. Cover entire bottom of pan with graham crackers. Try to fit them in there as tightly as possible (in one layer). You may need to use parts of some crackers to cover the entire space.
4. Evenly sprinkle pecans and coconut over top of graham crackers.
5. Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil, siring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes.
6. Remove butter and brown sugar mixture from heat and pour over graham crackers.
7. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Once cool, remove bars by row of grahams and break into bit size pieces.
This recipe has some pretty basic ingredients that you might already have on hand, but if there is an item or two that you need to pick up for it – just stop by your local Safeway store! They’ve got all of the holiday baking essentials well stocked and at great prices this year, so you can get in and out with exactly what you need and not overspend.
Safeway kindly sent me this beautiful basket with just a few ideas of the holiday entertaining ingredients that they have to offer this year!
To help spread the holiday cheer, Safeway has provided me with a $100 Safeway Gift Card to give away to one Bargain Blessings reader!
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
Here are your options for entering this giveaway:
1. Leave a comment below to tell me what your favorite holiday treat is!
2. Become a Bargain Blessings Daily Deal E-mail subscriber. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Subscription must be verified to count as a qualified entry
3. Follow Bargain Blessings on Pinterest and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Follow must be verified to count as a qualified entry
4. Become a Bargain Blessings Facebook fan and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Like must be verified to count as a qualified entry
5. Re-pin this Graham Cracker Delights recipe on Pinterest and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Pin must be verified to count as a qualified entry
Entries into this giveaway are unlimited! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry that you complete!
I will be randomly selecting the winner from all of the entrants on Wednesday, December 31st.
*This giveaway and post is sponsored by Safeway. As always, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
*By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to the Bargain Blessings Giveaway Rules and Disclosures.