Hive has created a family of beautifully designed, simple-to-use smart home products that can be controlled through your mobile phones. Learn more about Hive here.
As a new Mom I’m all about things that make life easier. And while I used to think “mommy brain” was a total joke now that I’ve experienced it, I’m totally convinced it is a real thing. Keeping all the balls in the air just isn’t easy some days and yeah – I occasionally forget a thing or two – like leaving a light on or forgetting to turn the thermostat down before going out of town.
So yeah, I’d say I was a little excited when I learned about Hive and how they use technology to make lives easier.
When they sent me some of their products to test out, I couldn’t wait to get them out of the box and into our home! I may have had a little fun in the process…
I feel like our home just came alive in a new way with all of this great technology!
- Hive Active Thermostat™ – Controls your home heating and cooling system
- Hive Active Light™ – Switch lights on and off, set schedules, and dim lights
- Hive Active Plug™ – Turn electrical appliances like an iron, radio or lamp on and off
- Hive Window or Door Sensors – send alerts to a phone if windows or doors are opened or closed
- Hive Hub – plugs into a broadband router to see and control the Hive ecosystem of products from a smartphone, tablet or laptop
All of these components are controlled right from an app on our phones so we have access to turn the thermostat up and down, turn plugs and lights on and off, and even know when a door or window is opened – all while we are on the go.
So far it seems to be the perfect solution for our busy family and my mommy brain!
Right off the batt I’m also really loving the beautifully designed products – they fit right in to our home and the thermostat looks way cooler than our old one!
I’ll be back next month to share with you how we are liking Hive and what exactly we are using it for in our home! In the meantime, you can go here to learn more about Hive!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hive. The opinions and text are all mine.