Ok, so we might have been left out of the Free After Register Reward Deals included in the 4 Day Ad…but we can still get the $5 Walgreens Register Reward for making a $25 Purchase (total is before Coupons)!
Check out this week’s Walgreen’s deals that we do get HERE!
Here is a quick $11.50 Money Making Scenario for you…
(2) Triaminic 14pk Thin Strips $10
(5) Nabisco Crackers: Wheat Thins 10 oz, Ritz 16 oz, Triscuit, 9.5 oz $10
(1) Dulcolax Balance (4.1-oz.) $7
Use The Following Manufactuer Coupons (make sure to give these first!):
-(2) $3 Thin Strips MQ (12/6 SS)
-(5) $1 MQ (11/8 SS)
-$3 IP HERE or $3 MQ found on package
Next, give the cashier these Walgreens IVCs (Store Coupons):
-$2 Triaminic IVC in the Healthy Saving Book found in the Pharmacy (will deduct $4 with one coupon)
-$1/2 Nabisco IVC in Diabetes Magazine found by the pharmacy (will deduct $2.50)
=Pay $6.50 Out of Pocket
$5 Triaminic Register Reward
$3 Nabisco Register Reward
$5 Register Reward for Spending over $25
$5 Dulcolax Mail in Rebate Found HERE or on Packages
=$11.50 Money Maker!
* You can also subsitute this for the Triaminic if you’d like:
$3 RR wyb 2 Theraflu 6 pk Vapor Patch, 6 packets, Liquid, 8.3 oz 2/$10
-$2 IP HERE or HERE
– $2 IVC from the Walgreens Healthy Savings Booklet found in the pharmacy